Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Bryan Bismuth

There was a knock on the door and Nae was still asleep. I slid her off of me and went to open it. Mrs. Copper and my mom were at the door. I smiled and kissed Mrs. Copper's cheek and hugged my mom.

"Nae's asleep still. She's been sleep for about 2 hours now." I gestured to her to ask if I could wake her and they nodded yes.

"Nae!"

She wailed and sat up getting whip lash and a headache. She wobbled up as she realized her mom was n front of me. Even though she was in a wheel chair. She hugged her mom and was still too tired to say much. But her eyes did not have that slight worry she has had since we left the hospital. This whole time she must have been fraking out. I smiled and ducked as she tried to pop me.

"Ha! Missed!" I ducked again and ran around to the other side of the couch. She chased me and actually out jerkedme and popped me. She walked off smugly and I looked back at out parents like they had lost their minds.

"What?" Mrs. Copper asked.

"Come in smart people." She said. We all laughed and Nae wheeled her mother to the spot right next to me and Nae sat on my other side. Nae turned to me and glared and I pouted and moved over to the side.

"So, do you two want to go to a buffet tonight?"

"Yes! Please!" we said in creepy unison. We all laughed and they told me and Nae to get ready. We ran up the stairs to get to the bathroom fisrt and I wo by pulling the rug. So when she wobbled to keep balance and all her stuff, I ran past her. She banged on the door and yelled at me.

"Not fair! I would have made it first! Ladies first!"

"You're not a lady. You are NAtasha." I shispered.

"Then, open the door and I'll give you a kiss." I opened the door and she popped me on the head like a V-8 commercial and she walked off.

"Hurry up because I am hungry."

"After that tease I am hungry too." I said down to her as I closed the door.

We had finally gotten ready and we were just waiting now for my mom to come downstairs.

"So, Natasha you are going to stahy here with Ms. Bismuth for the next month while I go with your aunts. They haven't been to see you cause they have been harassing me. Thay are at our house cleaning and packing and are going to meet us all at the buffet. Then, on Sunday they are kidnapping me."

"How come I can't come?" Nae asked.

"Because it would be too much hassle to take you out of school. Cause we are coming back." Nae nodded her head and looked at me.

"But, then that means I have to stay with that blob?" she joked dramatically as she dropped her head in anguish. I put her in a chokehold.

"Take it back."

"I take it back," I let go of her, "I put it back." I put her back in the chokehold. My mom came down and told me to stop and so did. Natashe fake whined.

"And how old are you?" I said sarcastically. Mrs. Copper and I rolled our eyes.

"What about daddy?" Nae asked.

"His leave was denied. Obviously I needed to have been 6 feet under instead of under LED lights." Mrs. Copper joked. "I had just sent your father the number to here and you guys can call each other whenever. But, take in to account the time zones." Nae nodded.

"Okay let's go. I am starving!" my mom said breaking the silence and running out the door, closing it, and locking it.

"Bryan? Have I told you your mom tried to introduce me to drugs when we were littler?" Mrs. Copper said as Nae wheeled her to the door.

"You didn't have to tell me I guessed it a long time ago."