Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Bryan Bismuth

I laugh with Nae and her mom as Nae wheels and lifts her mom into the front seat. I take the wheelchair and lay it flat in the trunk before getting in. As soon as I close my door my mom runs out and back into the house.

"Girl! What are you doing! I am hungry! You better hurry up!" Mrs. Copper yelled through the window.

"Girl, hush! I can drive so you will have to wait!" my mom yelled back as she ran into the house. Mrs. Copper continued to mumble profanities and I knew not to say anything. Nae laughed and I looked at her and she turned away from me. I kept looking at her till she looked back at me. She looked at me finally and I just kept looking at her. She is so beautiful. Her hand was right next to mine and I put my hand over hers. She turned her hand over and held mine. I pulled her to scoot over, but she shook her head. Damn secrecy. I want Nae closer to me. But, then the almighty God helped me out.

"About time!" Mrs Copper yelled as my mom tried to shimmy through the door with a big box.

"Momma? Is that the box for the PTA meeting?" I think she nodded. Or she could have been trying not to fall. Nae hit my arm and pointed to my mom.

"Go help her."

"Okay, okay." I said. I opened the door and took the box from her.

"Mom! This box isn't heavy." I said confused. Yeah I just wanted you to get it for me." I sighed at that lame response and tried to put the box in the back. Nae came out and around to help me cause the wheelchair was in the way. When I finally put it down, Nae tried to close the trunk. She was so short. I chuckled and reached up over her as she pouted and rolled her eyes. The trunk wasn't able to fully close. So I had to take it out and put it into the backseat. So, now Nae was right next to me looking at me skeptically like I did this on purpose. I may or may not have. But, it was a very irrelevant point. I put my arm over her shoulders along the top of the seat. She scooted a little closer like I waanted. But, now I want her to sit on my lap.

Seeing as we couldn't hear the radio over our moms yelling at each other for something, we took out my iPod and our phones and texted each other.

Bryan:i want you to sit in my lap:

Natasha: idn't think so:

Bryan: Y not???:

Natasha: One is cuz we R in a car, 2 is cuz our parents are in front of us:

Bryan: U aRe SO cruel 2 me!:

Natasha: yUo want Cruel???:

Natasha put her phone on her thigh and slowly slid it down until it fell. I looked at her part confused as to why she did that. Then, she slowly leaned forward to grab it. I moved her phone over with my foot and she chuckled, still leaning over. I looked down her back and looked at her ass. She had moved her hands through my legs to get to her phone and as she leaned back up she slid her hand up my leg until she got to my knee. I sighed right before my phone lit up.

Natasha: cruel???:

Bryan: Tease:

Natasha: That's better ;)

Bryan: As soon as iCan;; iAm gonna get you again:

Natasha: Wat do yUo mean?

She looked up at me when she read that and I just dropped my arm over her shoulder and leaned her into me and whispered, " Read your text message."

Bryan: Kitchen;; Last Night ;) / Couch

She gasped and moved my arm. I started to tickle her instead and we got yelled at to keep quiet. Before they got back to yelling themselves.

Natasha: Rude!!!:

Bryan: Me or them ;):

Natasha: Ugh! bOTH oF yOU!!!:

Bryan: If yUo want iCan make you "Ugh" again.

Natasha: Shut UP!:
Natasha: && no yUo can't:

Bryan: Is that a challenge???:

Natasha: YES:

Natasha closed her phone and took out her iPod. I smirked at her and she stuck her tongue out all mature like. So, I leaned towarda her and she bumped into the box. I laughed at her.

Shortly after we finally got to the Buffet as we saw two hysterical looking relatives. We park and get out and I take out the wheel chair for Mrs. Copper. Nae and my mom help Mrs. Copper down. When we get to them they trample over Nae and Mrs. Copper, giving lipstick thick kisses and tight hugs. They turn to my mom and I and terrifyingly do the same to me. Nae smiles at me and when they all turn to go inside, Nae wipes the lipstick off my face for me.

"Jealous much?" I say as she wipes the las one off my forehead. She rolls her eyes and hits me with the rag before heading in behind her aunts and our moms. Great. I am stuck with a bunch of females.

Her aunts continiuously look at me and Nae and it is more thna obvious what they think. Well, whatever. I don't care cause it is true. Just secretly true.

They grab the plates and cups and sporks and spoons for all of us and leave me to carry it all to the table. I get to the table like forever after them and sit down and rest.

"Don't tell me Mr. Macho is tired?" my mom joked. I rolled my eyes at her and they all laughed. The aunts decided to wait till after we all had our food. I walked beside Nae as she helped her mom get her food first while my mom and Mrs. Copper talked about which food to try and what looked good. Once they were finished Nae and I started to get our own food. Nae went past me when I stopped at the macaroni and cheese and went straight for the desert. I took some whip cream and put it on her cheek and nose. Then, I licked it off her cheek. She shoved me away and pulled me into the hallway that leads to the bathroom. She pulled me against her as she collided with the wall and pulled me into a kiss. I held her face tenderly. She is so small I thought as I looked at her looking up at me with her beautiful brown eyes. She wiped the whipped cream off ehr nose on my shirt and walked out.

"Hey!" I yelled as she went back out to get her food. I sighed and quickly followed. We both got he serloin wrapped in bacon before we went back to the table just in time for the waiter to bring fresh butter. Me and Nae both grabbed two and sat down. They all looked at us and we ignored them holding back lughter. Nae crossed her legs and the whole time would rub her foor against my leg.

She is so cruel to me. But, she has to come back to my place after this.