Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Natasha Copper

After he licked my face like that. I could hardly focus. I put on a good pokerface. But, I was hit in the sky and sinking to the hot core. I wanted the supervisers to get gone. I wanted them to be oblivious. I wanted to drop the secret act and just go ahead and say this is my boyfriend, my longest love, i dub him my first love, and he is mine. I do not share. I wanted to. But, that would lead to consequences of the deadly kind. I scratched at the brace on my arm again and he clinked my plate with his spoon.

"You a'aight? You're being quiet." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I am fine. I was just thinking of scratching my cast." that was a perfect lie to get them all to start laughing. But, the look I got when I turned to Bryan showed he saw the lie in that. He has and hasn't known me long. The same is for me. What all we know has been from a distance. Until recently. Lately we've been close of course. Really close. Kinda fast. Is that a bad thing? I mean like a real relationship should take time right? Like we shouldn't be cooking in the kitchen with my top undone. Even if he didn't see anything. But, well, now I am not helping myself. I want him again. I'll go get some desert. Not him. For now? Man I am so horny! What is wrong with me. There was some joke said and they were laughing and of all the laughter I really only heard his. Yeah. That's whats wrong with me.

I pushed away from the table and announced that I was going to get an ice cream cone. They all nodded and Aunt Rheane wanted me to bring her back the sherbert flavor. I walked off and as I walked all the way to the other end of the buffet restaurant it all blurred and stretched and looked so long and far. I can't believe this! He is driving me crazy! Literally!
I took an extremely deep breath and opened my eyes to shriek at Bryan when he was right there in front of my face looking me right in my eyes looking so him-like. He laughed at me and pulled me from in front of the vegetable area.

"Ice cream is not green unless it's pistachio." he said as if I was a mental patient. I shrugged him off and walked to the ice cream machine. He chuckled and leaned next to me against the wall all coolish. Wow. He is next to ice cream looking hot and cool and I will be damned if I keep thinking about him like this! "Babe? What is wrong? You are starting to worry me. Are thinking hard?" I sighed and pulled him down slowly. Technically, in secret, he is my boyfriend, so I told him what I wanted.

"You won't get out of my mind. I want to kiss you till it rains." I explained tiredly.

"We live in a dry area." he said confused.

"Exactly my point. You just had to lick the side of my face." I admitted bitterly.

"I can do it again if you want. Or it could be somewhere else." he whispered as a smirk crept across his face.

"No. Not here. Public place. Too quiet of a public place." I whispered letting go of his shirt.

"So I guess lying and saying we are off ot the library to go study is out, huh?" he said straightening up and grabbing an ice cream cone.

"Shut up, stupid." I joked rollling my eyes and hitting him. I waited till after he was done before I got the ice cream for my aunt and me.

We got back to them and just slipped in as they were having a debated discussion on educational systems and what they lack and need. So every now and then Bryan and I would be interupted in our game of footsies and asked a question on how it really is now from our point of view. But, I really only say him. I texted Heather and Amber right before we left to tell them I will go to school only for two days to grab some make up work and lectures and to tell them the "Uber" news that I am staying at Bryan's place for a while. I wanted to say a month but I love my friend's and their imaginations. I smiled and got up when they got up and grabbed the rest of the rolls and put them in my handbag.

Bryan did a really smooth move by slipping his hand across and down my side to get to my bag and get one for himself. He looked at me and I could see the love in his eyes and I wanted to kiss him. Now. I pulled him to the side of some random car and kissed him hungrily. It was quick and now I really want him.