Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Natasha Copper

I looked at the hallway and heard laughter stop. I thought it was cause the people had left but after I wobbled into Ms. Hernuet I knew that I wasn't alone. I didn't want anyone to see me. But, I know of one person who my eyes found to naturally. Bryan.

I apologized and ran. Trying to keep from passing out as everything as in all the colors started to smear together. My chest barely moved and scared me making me think I was already dead. Mom! My eyes still didn't let the rain fall. The raindrops just stayed there. I couldn't move my arms to swipe at the tears and ran to water. The girls' locker room. I looked at the dark room and saw his face. The kitchen. The knife.

"Mom!" squeaked between my scratchy throat. I fell on one leg. I crawled back up and ran stumbling. I slipped off my shoe and using my good hand I threw it at the glass. I stuck my bad arm through seeing as it is already bad. I unlocked the door and the coldness brought his face to my eyes. Dear lord take me and leave my mom! Please!

I tried to get to the shower but I couldn't move. It was getting peaceful. I just want to rest on the tile floor and walls. The metal lockers. I heard something and didn't care. Well, until the noise walked up to me. I saw the colors and knew even though I was loosing my vision I knew it was Bryan. He took of his jacket and I think even his shirt. Yep. Shirt too. A lot of light brown skin. He pulled me to the shower. I tried to say thank you. I try to use my voice. I couldn't. I saw his colors clash with mine as my hand moved towards the water. I sighed weakly and I blacked out a little. No. He just put his shirt over my eyes. I tried to hold onto him tight but my muscles were not my friends right now.

After that I was in his car and a smart guess headed to the hospital. I listened to him. He sounded calm. But, I still know Bryan a little. He is worried sick and if I make it. He is getting apology cookies. Sweet cookies. I lost control of my neck muscle and leaned into the window. I pushed up against it as it felt so cool. He asked me what happened. I didn't want to say. I changed the subject and grabbed some of the hair next to his sideburns. He easily forgot about htat question he asked and to my heartfelt surprised he remembered what I said to him back in 4th grade. Well, of course he forgot the bug word. I mumnled "Disproportionate" and heard him chuckle. The rain was building up. But, the clouds protecting them as per usual.

The car stopped and so did I. I came back one last time and scratched Bryan's shoulder as my possible goodbye. I was put on a stretcher table and then once Bryan let go of me. I let go too.

My last houghts were mom. Please don't die mommy! Please? Please?