Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Natasha Copper

I plopped down on the bed and took control of the tv and had everyone watching My Wife and Kids.

“What makes you think we want to watch this? Monk will be on TBS in just a minute.” my mom said. I looked at her and smiled.

“Because I have the remote.” I said waving it in her face out of her reach in the wheelchair.

“Do not get spanked in front of everyone little girl.” Yea unless it is Bryan. Hey you! Shut up!

“Ow!” I yelped when a pillow hit me in the face. I looked up at Bryan.

“She told me to.” he said pointing. Oh for a second there I thought he heard us. Us? You said it Ms. Horny. And shut up!

“Don’t ignore me! Heifer.” she said getting comfortable in her chair. Yea don’t ignore momma.

“Love you too mommy dearest.” I say and everyone start laughing.

“You two act so similar we can hardly tell the difference sometimes.” Grandma says between chuckles and nods with Auntie Rheane.

Ms. Bismuth opens the window and we all see it’s been raining. It’s not the same is it? Would you just shut it for once? Could you not be so ungrateful. I showed up when you thought momma was dead. I did the biting. Old boy hadn’t bathe from the taste I got. And when you wanted to see him. Who helped you drive without any problems other than a few curbs and illegal right turns to see him? Yea that’s what I thought. When you are ok with our body I will be gone. You loon. Oh just shut up! I am thankful. Alright? I would have hated going out without knowing how crazy he has been for me. Ok. I will be quiet for now. Cause they are looking at you. Oh you suck!

I got up and just walked past them all to the bathroom. I turned on the water and put it over my face. I sighed and looked to the shower. I wanted to turn it on. But it wouldn’t be the same. Bryan. Thank you so much. I turned off the sink and wiped my face with the towel off the rack and walked back out with a retarded grin on my face to make them start giggling. Stupid Bryan has to not play along and has to look at me with so much concern. I turned on the fan and looked to my mom when I heard her sigh.

“Thanks baby girl. It was getting a little hot in here.” Ms. Bismuth went over to mom and felt her forehead.

“How long have you felt a little warm?” I instantly went grim. I didn’t know what else to do. So I ran to the bathroom got two towels and had one with cold and one with warm water and had her a cup of ice, a cup of water, and a cup with both all around her. I sat down purposefully right next to Bryan and he put his arm around me protectively like I needed.

“Do you want to sleep here or at the hospital tonight?” My mom looked at my grandma and auntie and smiled.

“I’ll take the hospital.” We all laughed.

I hugged my grandma and auntie and got my goodnight kisses. I promised them to call them when we get there so they know when to start calling the hospital. My mom glared at me and we all walked with grins on our faces to the elevators.

We are standing there waiting and a big lady walks up. The elevator dings and opens and we all get in. And sadly enough the fat lady walks on. Squishing us all in. I know already that Ms. Bismuth and momma are gonna be laughing they asses off and making fun of her when we get in the car. But I didn’t mind as much with her butt rubbing against my knees because Bryan was in the corner and I was in front of him and we were so crowded so he just leisurely pulled me closer to him.

I could feel his silent chuckles as I was finst to step forward but looked at the fat lady and back at him and stepped back to him. Right before the elevator stopped he put his hand on my hip and slid his hands up my side feeling my tummy. I giggled accidentally cause he had touched my belly button. The fat lady looked at me and I went wide-eyed and looked down all embarrassed. The fat lady walked off a little faster than expected and we all walked in silence outside.

Ms. Bismuth ran to the car with Bryan to bring it to my mom and I. They drove up already with smirks on their face at me. Bryan came out with the umbrella and helped my mom get in the front seat. I got in and waited till he got in and grinned at me being in the middle of the back seat. I grinned to and slid away. He pouted and shrugged as a way of saying he knows he deserved that. I pouted out the window looking at the rain.

*****
I woke up and we were at the hospital. My mom had opened my door and I leaned out to give her a kiss goodnight. She did the same to me and I slid back into the backseat. Bryan pulled at me. I opened my eyes and turned to him and kissed his cheek and leaned up to whisper thank you.

“For what?” he asked kissing the top of my head.

“The rain.” I mumbled into his chest.

“Why did you have to do that to me Nae? You came to me on purpose. I just know you did. If I ever see you like that again I don’t know what I will do first.” I felt so horrible. I hadn’t considered him. Too late now. I leaned up and kissed him with the guilt I had. Then with love. So much love. He kissed me back. Holding me so protectively. The same way he did in the shower. I felt his arms and he smiled. I looked down and the last thing I said was, “ Am I forgiven?”

“Yes Nae. And you are also welcome.” I smiled and was out like a light till we got to their house.
*****
I was pulled up and open my eyes enough to see what was going on. I walked leaning against Bryan till we got to the door and stepped out of his hold and went upstairs first. I heard him as he came. Knowing the timing in between his steps by heart.

“Can’t believe you faked sleep to get to the bathroom first.” I giggled and turned on the shower. I was done quickly this time. Wanting to go to sleep. I did what I had to do and was finally resting on my bed. I don’t know what has me so drained. But I was almost asleep when Bryan was over me. That woke me up a little faster than coffee. I could see his face as he took in my facial expression.

“Somebody seems a little nervous.” I tried to stop breathing so heavenly but he was so close and smelled so good. And looks so fine. I refuse to kiss him. He has to kiss me. I turned my face to stop looking at him. And ended up regretting it as he bit the side of my neck and lowered himself over me. I gasped and moaned when he bit again.

“Good night, Nae.” he whispered before leaving.

That son of a… well I can’t say that. I know and love his momma. That tease… I can’t say that. That would make me a hypocrite. That jerk!! That will do for now.

Oooh wee! That felt so good. Didn’t you think so? Man you should have kissed him. Stubborn brat! Go get him. No! Yes! No! Fine then I will just bring back the thoughts you were thinking and let you relive the emotion. Oooh you suck!

I got up and quietly went into his room and caught him switching his shirt. While he had it over his head I wrapped my arms around him from behind and when he pulled it off I shoved him on his bed and straddled over him and kissed him so hungrily. He had put his hands around my waist and I couldn’t help it when I slid down. When I heard him moan I hopped off and was at his door. I looked back at the hungry love-filled look in his eyes and blew him a kiss. Before sneaking back into my room.

Now that is what I call a goodnight kiss. Momma can’t do that. Let’s switch it. Momma can live here and you, me for the time being, and Bryan can live in your place and have so much fun. If you catch my drift.

“Shut up.” I mumbled into my pillow with a huge lustful smile plastered across my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. Any comments for the 20th chapter? Laterz
...Me