Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Natasha Copper

Get up. Get up. Knock, knock. Crap.

“Nae? You going to school today remember? You should get ready.” I heard Bryan say. I tried to say something coherent and civilized. But, what came out was.

“Get me ready then.” I automatically went blank and I was assured I had said it aloud to where he heard me when my door closed and I still heard his breathing. Get out. Get out. He took a step.

“Um. I was just kidding, Bryan. You should go get ready first. Or at least get out.”

“No, that’s not what you just said.” Somebody sounds sadistic. I know what a turn on.

“Shut up.” I mumbled. The foot of my bed tilted down and I knew he was on. I sat up and he pushed me down. I looked at him shocked and then he was at my neck. I gasped when he bit me and tried to really push him off but I couldn’t cause I liked it. But, I needed him off me before something bad happened. But, I really liked it. My arms stopped trying to push him off and started pulling him closer. Then he got up and tried to leave my room.

“If you don’t get back here you’re gonna regret it.” I said. He turned around and I got out of bed and walked over to him.

“Get ready for school. I woke you up early on purpose.” I looked behind me at my alarm clock and saw that he woke me up 45 minutes earlier than I needed. I turned and he had left.

Ms. Bismuth must have gone in early again. I swear she lives off of 4 hours of sleep. But, why did she leave me with her son!

I grabbed my things and went to the bathroom. I stepped in and his underwear and sleep shirt were on the floor with his towel.

“Bryan. Get your stuff out the bathroom!” I heard him run to me.

“Sorry Nae.” he said picking up his stuff, giving me a peck on the cheek, and leaving me suffocated. I closed the door and turned to the bathroom. Leaning against the door for support as I sighed heavily.

I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. When I got out and got dressed I smelled really yummy French toast.

“He wouldn’t.” I said confused. I grabbed my stuff and bundled it all up and walked down the hall sniffing the whole time. I tossed my toiletries in my room I looked at my alarm clock and turned it off the alarm since Bryan had woke me up early. I grabbed my bag and shoes and went down the stairs. I dropped my bag on the couch and put my shoes on top. I walked in the kitchen and slowed as I passed through the arched doorway and saw him making breakfast. He would.

“Smells good. Doesn’t it?” he said looking at me over his shoulder. I smiled and nodded and walked over to him. He put the spatula down and wrapped his arms around my waist. The closer I brought myself the tighter his hold.

“Morning Bryan.” I said lacing my arms around his neck. He smiled and leaned down as if he was protecting me from the world.

“Good morning Natasha.” then his lips touched mine and I pushed up on my tip-toes and kissed him back. He broke the kiss when we heard a popping and sizzling noise. He pulled away and flipped the pancake.

“See? It’s not easy cooking when somebody is all over you, now is it?” I said coyly. He started laughing and put the pancake on what I assumed was his plate because it had 3 on it already. I smiled and took my plate and kissed his cheek. “Thank you Bry.” He dropped his fork on his plate. I looked up at him confused and sat my plate down on the kitchen table.

“You haven’t called me that since forever.” I heard him say, although he spoke so soft.

I remember when I first called him that.

“Bryan. Stop chasing me!” I am yelling. He is running after me on the school playground. I am going down the steps and he almost has me and I jump over the railing. He was going to fast to stop and fell scraping his shoulder and forehead. I turned around and helped him up he winced when I touched the hurt shoulder.

“ You could have warned me, Nae.” he joked as he held back tears that were welling up in his eyes. At the time. The first thing I thought of is what my dad did when I got any scrapes. Kiss it to make it better.

“I’m sorry Bry.” I kiss his shoulder and then and then his forehead. “Better?” He looked at me confused.

“I should have listened to you when you told me to stop.” he said all fast getting up. I smiled and laughed. He laughed too and I took him by his good arm and called the chaperone who was waiting with us for our late parents to arrive.

We were the only ones.

I stood up and kissed his shoulder and then his forehead. He had a small smile on his face. I looked up and walked over to the oven and turned it off and dropped the skillet and bowl in the sink. I sat down and took a bite and then blinked in amazement. And he can cook! When he says will you, you say yes! Do you hear me?! Unfortunately, I do. So shut up! I heard Bryan chuckle and looked up.

“You look a little amazed. I didn’t know you cooked this good Bry.” I said sheepishly taking another bite. I looked at my watch and ate a little faster. We finished at the same time. I shook my head and laughed at how he had a lot more and was still able to finish at the same time as me. He smiled at first innocently. Then, it turned into a smirk and he picked me up. He sat me on the kitchen table really fast and the wooden table scratched against the floor and the salt and pepper shakers clinked together. I gasped as he raised my shirt up slightly and pulled my legs apart.

“Bry?” I said. He kissed me and I couldn’t help but kiss him back. His lips went to my neck again and I giggled when he touched my belly button.

“Ticklish?” I shook my head no. He smiled and helped me off the kitchen table. I looked at him and he just walked off. Man I hate when he does that! How do you think I feel. I say let’s go all the way! Oh shut up ho! Merry Christmas Santa. Ugh! Just keep quiet! I rolled my eyes and sighed and walked out the kitchen. Bryan must have gone upstairs. I leaned over the couch and put my shoes on. I picked up my bag and put it on and sat on the tip of the couch.

“Nae? You ready. We need to go.” Bryan yelled startling me.

“Yea.” He came down with his car keys and we left for school.