Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Bryan Bismuth

I open my door reluctantly and pin myself against the side of my car to distance her hands from my ass. I hear Nae stifled a chuckle poorly and glared at her as she linked arms with Heather.

"I'll have a chance at you soon my pretty." she hissed in a wicked witch voice. Nae was enjoying this.

"Bye Toto. Thanks for the ride to school. See you later, 'kay?" It was in that' kay that I had my chance to get her and took her hand swiftly and gave her a peck goodbye. She was conflicted to smiling and glaring at me. She disappeared into the last minute arrival crowd and the bell went off. I grabbed my junk out the backseat and George and Leland showed up behind me.

"Yo foo. You ain't thinkin' bout pissin' off little miss priss panties are ya?" said George getting right to the point of this quick intervention.

"I was never hers to begin with. So if she ain't pissed already then it's going to get ugly around school." They shrugged and sighed.

"Good." said Leland. "From what Devon said about hangin' with ya'll together, you two got some weird chemistry and she funny." I got real cocky about that. The smirk on my face agreed.

"Yeah. We're old friends. Haven't hung out much since High School started." I added to calm myself as Nae would say.

"So you goin' in for the winning touchdown this year." George said elbowing me and shaking his brows.

"Something like that. Minus the arrogant part of that." I said shoving him into Leland.

"That leaves what exactly?" Leland asked helping George's clumsy ass stand like a big boy.

"2 minutes to get to class." I say looking at my wrist and seeing the time. And it leaves the part where I just fall in love with her again.

"Talk later man." George said making a run for the back side of the school. Leland shook his head and jogged in front of me opening the door.

"No homo." he added walking past me and going down the hallway.

"My friends are idiots." I murmured to myself stepping around the corner. I look down the hallway and see Nae rubbing her hand. She looks up and sees me and blows me a kiss. I nod at her and walk into class. I hope she is alright, cause I think she just did that to distract me.