Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Natasha Copper

I'm scratching my arm through my cast with my pencil. It is really starting to bug me. I raise my other arm to ask to use the bathroom but I flung it up quickly and the pencil struck the ceiling. I couldn't help laughing and Ms. Keegen turned around. I had a sheepish and apologetic look.

"I accidentally hit the ceiling. I was asking to go to the bathroom." I said answering her questioning stare that was just as amused as the rest of my AP Statistics class.

I got up and looked at my pencil. Bry's friend Chris came and stood on my chair and hopped up and grabbed it for me. I smiled and thanked him. When he said "Of course queen." I knew that he was the confidant. He knew everything. The real everything.

I turned and went to the bathroom. I checked the stalls and there was somebody in there. The clank of the toilet paper holder meant they were finna get out so I thought to myself that I had to stall.

Corny much?

Shut up!

I suppressed a sigh. Counted to 5. Stepped to the sink and turned it on. Quickly turned it off and turned into the stall farthest and directly behind me so whoever it was wouldn't see my face. I swung the door closed and heard whomever pull out a sanitizer spray and walk out leisurely. I stepped back out and took my cast of. The sound of the velcro becoming obnoxiously loud echoing off the tiles of the bathroom. I scratched my arm finally and felt dizzy the second after. Crap. I leaned against the counter and it was freezing to me. Before I could realize my reaction I was throwing up in the sink. My arm was starting to kill me.

"What is wrong with me?!" I squealed. I was pissed that I had forgotten my purse. But then I was glad that I had check the time earlier on. My phone was actually in my back pocket. I texted Amber because her class was closest.

"911 toilet HELP!"

My crazy friend actually called me the second after. "Coming!" I heard her yell and the slam of her physics class door. She ran through the door. She wanted to panic but she shook herself and then of all people she called Bryan.

"Why are you calling him?!" I huffed before I began to heave. I crawled on my one good arm and got to the back stall toilet. I was running out of things I recognized that I had eaten. Then I saw what must have been wrong with me. That pill I had to take this morning to make sure that my body didn't counteract the medication that was for my arm, it wasn't fully dissolved somehow. Bryan came in with the nurse and picked me up. Amber was wiping my face for me. I was getting huffy cause I did not like being a burden or a treated like a baby. I was finst contradict my last point and start having a tantrum when I looked at Bryan. My heart was hurting looking at his sad eyes. The memory of those same eyes from a week ago sprouted and I was comparing those images. I calmed down and Amber made an angry noise.

"So unfair. She never does that for me." she mumbled. I pouted and dug my face into his lightly muscled shoulder.

"Natasha? What was wrong?" Asked Ms. Gregory.

The pill didn't dissolve for my medication and I had a slight reaction. I am sorry for worrying everybody. I just didn't know what was happening at first and called for help." I admitted to Ms. Gregory's question.

"Well you are skipping your next class while I call the hospital. I was informed by Ms. Bismuth to do so if something like this happened to you today or anytime next week." I went back to pouting. Amber squeezed my hand and went back to class as Bryan carried me like a royal infant. While Ms. Gregory was distracted he kissed my cheek and held my face so gently. I pushed him back. He glared at me which shocked and turned me on at the same time. He forced himself back onto me and kissed the side of my neck and then the crook of my collarbone before leading back up and nibbling my ear.

"Please. Stop." He got up leaving me with a solemn stare.

You know you owe him something naughty right?

...

That is wonderful news! You didn't deny it or shut me up. I'll leave for the day and be back after to leave you two alone.

Shut up!

"Natasha. Do you still feel queasy hun?" she asked giving me a bottled water. I sipped it and
could yet again could only think of Bryan. I sat and waited till I felt like doing something while listening to my iPad. I went to the search and tapped OneRepublic and chose the recently played song and hummed it till I was woken up.