Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Natasha Copper

He turned off the car and just sat there. My shame and I looked down and exited. I peeled off the nasty sock and limped a little. I opened the door only for the knob to be yanked out of my hand and Ms. bismuth to pull me into her arms. Unlike her son her rough anger doesn't come with words.. So I don't know what to say or more importantly what she wants to yell at me. She yanked me more. Same arm. Ignored my wincing. If it wasn't for me being in the wrong and ungrateful neither of them would get away with such cruelty, even if they are a mix of worried and upset. She is angrily wiping her face and wetting a towel and spraying alcohol on top. I would probably have fathered it been drinking alcohol but of course I'm not that lucky. I set my jaw and looked away as she wiped my feet.

Son of a bitch. Stop her!

Shut up!

It's your fault!

Shut it. We deserve this.

Fuck.

Ms. Bismuth finally spoke. "I'm upset because you are my responsibility. Practically family. And I was so worried. Both of us were. I'm hurt that you ran away. Even for a little while. I don't know what I would do if your mother stopped trusting me." She wrapped my feet and left the stuff next to me to work on the scratches on my good arm from falling. Not mentioning the bruises from myself and...

"Nae?" He walked in with the same angered bravado as at the park. He looked determined to put me in my place. I've already lost.

Damn. Submit bitch. Look at his veins. Love that.

Shut up.

He grabbed a cotton swab and dipped it before rubbing it across my upper arm. I exhaled and then be did. Tension softened. But I still don't know what to say. He stopped and moved back. A moment of panic and I thought he was about to just leave when he made me a glass of water. I sipped then drunk turning a little away from him. He sighed and grabbed my arm guiding me to put the cup down.

"Look me in my eyes." He said finally being gentle with me. He gripped my shoulders slowly messaging them and then of course. Stupid girl. Can't be strong at all. I started crying again, he starts to laugh a little and then he kisses me. His arms slide around and I'm suddenly engulfed in his arms. He starts flexing and I begin to smile into the kiss. Strength. Mine. He stops and wipes my tears. I reach up and pull his head towards mine. Forehead to forehead. Nose to nose. Cheek to cheek.... Hmm, Rihanna lyrics. I chuckle under my breath and kiss him. Then with the last bit of courage I've held onto today. I say...

"Bry? I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't think this means a happily ever after. Cause tomorrow is gonna suck.