Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Bryan Bismuth

Everything has been a fog this morning. All I remember was how sexy Nae looked asleep. Her hair was a bit messy though but she looked so beautiful. I sighed again and retuned in 6 more minutes and then I have to weite out what Nae told me about "The Shrew" and wether or not the shrew was tamed. I heard Mr. Gravell call my name.

"Yes sir?"

"The answer please. Where is Lincoln's body actually buried now?" Crap. I remember this he said it 5 minutes ago. Oh yeah!

" In the Oak Bridge Cementary in Springfield."

"Springfield where? There are many Springfields." Now you're just being an as sir. You know damn well which one.

"Springfield, Illinois Mr Gravell."

"Thank you Mr. Bismuth. Well, that is all." Yeah he had to piss me off before I went. Usually I would say something smart and get a detention with him later but I have to go check on Nae and Mrs. Copper. I walked out and headed for the vending machines for a pre wrapped ham and cheddar sandwich and a coke. A bag of cheetos too. I put them in my bag and walked to the library. I never go in there during lunch. But, it's just a library. So I am turned around and went to my car. I was actually done quickly. I got out and there was still 15 minutes so I went to my next class dropped my bag off in my chair and went into the lunch room.

"Hey Greek-" I knew that was Heather I turned to Nae's friends and saw Heather with a mouth full of fries. I smiled and stood over them.

"How she doin? We're driving over after school. She woke up yet?" Amber asked.

"She's fine. She woke up yesterday around two o' clock." she smiled and waved me off. I turned to see Christina and her friends trying to get my attention. I thought of Nae. I sighed and waved by to Amber and the rest of them as they held Heather back from jumping me. I will sit in the chair in the corner away from her. I might get hurt.

I walked up to the Christie's table and took a seat.

"So where have you been all lunch hour?" Jenna asked.

"We've been looking all over for you." Mikayla added.

"Yea. What were you up to?" Christie ended.

"I was finishing up some work." I said calmly as Christie and Jenna took hold of my arms.

"As usual you are too smart for your own good Bryan." They let go and got up in timed unison. They went towards Nae's friends.

"Bye Brian." Christie said sweetly.

"See you later." Jenna added.

" Have a nice day." I smiled at them and they slithered off. As hot as they are they couldn't have felt colder compared to Nae.

"Get off me!" I turned to see Jenna and Mikayla holding Amber and Breanna. Christie slapped Heather. I ran over and tore Jenna and Mikayla off of Amber and Breanna. I moved Christie over with them.

"What the hell is going on?!" I said.

"Why are you sticking up for these losers?" Mikayla said.

"That is not what I fucking asked you now is it?" I growled they all went silent. The lunch lady's closed the shudders on the line and the bell went off.

"Get to class!" Everyone started to budege and pick up speed. "Girls I will walk you to your classes." They followed me and as the door swung closed I heard Christie say clearly,
"Practice is cancelled for today. I have to go to the hospital." How'd she find out?

"Breanna? She knows about Natasha?"

"Yea. It was on the news. That guy was a serial killer and they only mentioned Mrs. Copper but the three of them put there brains to gether and figured it out. Christie's bitch ass wants us to stay away from you. You haven't asked her to the dance yet. " I gasped in disgust.

"I wasn't planning on it even if all this hadn't happened." I opened the door for Heather and Breanna to their French class.

"Adieu Bryan." Heather said. Even after a small fight she can still manage to flirt. I turned to Amber to see her giggling. I smiled at her.

Amber's class was right across from mine. I never noticed before.

"Thank you Brian. You might want to warn Christie that Heather holds grudges." She turned into her room and I walked into mine right before the bell went off.

There was only a test on the last chapter on Velocity and all other scientific formulas. I finished early and texted Nae. She texted back that she was bored and wanted choclate. I said I would pick some up for her and turned my phone back off and waited for the bell to ring. Then, I would just have to turn in my paper and watch the last few scenes of the video. I took my sandwich out of bag and tore off a peice to eat on. The bell rang.

Amber greeted me on the other side of the door and then we went opposite directions to out classes. I was pinched in the butt before I heard giggling. I sighed knowing it was Heather. I was reassured when I heard and yelp and a locker closing. Devin walked up to me and felt my head I looked at him like he had lost his mind then calmed down and fake sneezed in his face.

"Hey man! That's swine flu you could be passing around. God! If I die you gonna be doing my Eulogy." We walked into Language Arts and Mrs. Dante just had to talk about serial killers and almost brought up Natasha when I raised my hand.

"Mrs. Dante if you keep you speech up we won't have time for the movie." She took it as a joke and laughed and collected out papers before turning off the lights and on the movie.

I hear a paper slide and it read: Dude. Da furies are on U!!! Wat happened @ lunch?

I wrote back: They were being bitches. U saw Christie slap Heather.

"Who's Heather? The one with the pigtails?" he whispered.

"Devin! Shush!" Mrs. Dante scolded.

"Sorry." he mumbled. I smiled and he punched my leg.

I wrote: Yea dat wuz her.

He wrote: She looks like a fighter. Real fiesty! Smoking hot too.

I wrote: Christie just got mad @ dem cuz when I walked in i was talkin' 2 dem 4 a while.

He wrote: Bout wat?

I lied and wrote: Nothin really. The chick in blue let me borrow her textbook since mine was in my car that class. I forgot to give it back.

"You shouldn't be so damn fine then. The ladies are gonna be the death of you." he said eyes on the screen.

" Yea the death of me." I hear the paper slide again and saw a half-ass kindergarden sketch of me helping Ms. Harnuet up with hearts all over it. I tore it in half, balled it up and dunked it in the basket. Then, we watched the movie and played tic tac toe till the bell rang.

I owe Devin 3 Big Macs and an Oreo McFlurry.