Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Natasha Copper

I opened my eyes when I heard the bathroom door open and through the mist came Bryan. My chest collapsed and I turned over cause he was in shorts and thats all. Damn fine. Damn sexy. Actually into me. And why the fuck was I trying to shove him away.

Cause pushing him wouldn't work. You see them muscles? Shoving might not even work. Girl you gonna need to to bum-rush him.

SHUT UP!

I accidentally giggled at the thought of him still winning against a bulldozer.

"You up, Nae?" Being the retard I am I shook my head no. He laughed at me and I mentally slapped myself. I could tell he was walking towards me. He bent down and bit me on my neck. I gasped as I sat up. He laughed and put on his pants. When he turned for his shirt I threw my pillow at him. He fell and turned to me. I hopped off my bed and walked to my pillow but when I turned around he whistled. Fuck! The thing is open in the back. He grabbed me and pulled me down.

Why is nobody ever here in this hospital? This boy is killing me.

He kissed me in between my shoulder blades. And kissed up to my neck.

"I seriously want you to stop."

"I have to get to school anyway. Breanna called and she and Heather are coming over during lunch to make sure Christie doesn't try the same shit she did yesterday."

"If she can see the same shit she did yesterday!" he cuckled in my ear and pulled me tighter against his lap.

"And Amber is gonna hang with me and we will all come and take you to my house. Oh yeah doc says you can get out of here today."

"Thank God."

"So you're happy bout coming over to my house?"

"Oh God!" I smiled and he kissed me before lifting me up. He put on his shirt which he handn't had on that whole time! I walked to the bed with my pillow. He grabbed his bag and this time I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He looked at me. I looked down and walked away.

"See you at lunch Nae!" and he left. I sighed face first into my pillow. I can't stand him!

No. You can't stand when he is around cause you're weak in the knee's for him.

Not your best line. And Shut up!