Just Live: A Question About Life

Broken Clocks

Why don't we open our arms, and throw out our fears and inhibitions. To care, to love, and trust another, without the fear of being hurt or betrayed. Can't we just laugh in the face of everything, and smile and say, "Why don't we just live?"

When we sit alone wishing for something, will we ever get it? Wouldn't it be simpler to reach out and take it in our arms and never let go? Why do we always wait until it's far too late? It's far too late, and not nearly late enough, to change it all; to take the hourglass in your hand and turn it all around. Our wind up clocks are broken, no chance to change the time, only to watch it tick on.

Is it because of what we are, or who we think we are? Maybe we could take the chance, to love each other, and to have an open home for anyone who needs it. Maybe Heaven and Hell didn't have to exist because there'd be no need. And just maybe, we could open our sand coated eyes with a yawn, and see it all through the eyes of a baby.

But it's all to much to say, and so much to do. So maybe it's all a waste.

And just maybe it's not.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd really like to hear anyone's feed back on this if you have anything.