I Dare You

I Dare You

“I dare you!”

“Gee, you have to be joking right?”

“Nope, I dare you to put it on the mic”

“What happens if I forfeit?”

“Bottom for a month”

“And if I do it?”

“You can choose”

“Ok...”

We’re due on stage in less than five minutes, so I pull the condom off of Gerard’s now limp dick, and tuck it into my glove. I give him a dirty look before storming off to find my jacket. Final stage call goes out, and we all make our way to the stage door. I feel the condom in my palm, I feel Gerard’s come all squidgy inside it, I know that people are going to be able to tell it’s used. I look over at Gerard, noticing his sly little grin; I shake my head at him one last time before walking onto the stage.

I can feel Gerard’s gaze fall on me every now and then. I know he thinks he’s won, but I’ll show him. Only two more songs to go, it’s now or never. I hear Gerard sing the opening lines of Prison,

“In the middle of a gun fight, in the centre of a restaurant...”

I bend down low, taking the opportunity to use my body to shield my hands from the audience; I pull the condom quickly from its confines of my glove. As slyly as I can, I more my hands to the mic, trying to make it look like I am holding it because I’m singing.

It’s a little trickier to get on that I thought it’d be, but I finally get it on, just in time to continue playing. I walk over to Gerard, lean over and whisper “it’s on” right in his ear, before making my way back to the condom covered mic. I watched Gerard’s eye grow, the look of shock on his face, is way too evident.

I suddenly feel invincible, as if I could get away with anything

“I kiss your lips again...”

I lean forward and pull the condom into my mouth, sucking on it, biting a little so to make a small hole, then I suck all of Gerard’s come into my mouth, smiling all the time. I turn to Gerard, poke my tongue out at him, showing him the mess in my mouth, then I swallow proudly.

Gerard looks slightly scared, he knows I went way beyond the call of duty, and knows I’m going to demand sufficient reward.