Status: constant updates(:

Last Time Around

Eleven

In the parking lot, Nick was walking me to my car. We were still very chatty even when we did reach my car. He made me laugh a lot and he seemed to smile a lot whenever I had said something. I don't know if that is supposed to mean something but I'm trying not to think much into it.

"So, I guess I'm going to have to make the first move huh?" Nick said slyly.
"Excuse me?" I said shocked.
"Well I know you're not going to offer it, so therefore, if I asked for your number, that would mean I made the first move." He smirked.
"Um, no," I got defensive in a joking way and opened my car door. "I made the first move by asking you to come here tonight."
"Well we're not going back that far," he placed a hand on my door, pulling it out more for me to get it. "I'm only counting today."
"Oh, well if you say so." I got all the way in, rolled the window down, and he closed the door for me. I reached over into my bag in the passenger seat and pulled out a pen. When I turned back around, Nick was leaning against the window, really close. He had freckles along his face. It was cute. I quickly shook my head to focus back again.
"I do say so," he smiled a genuine and light smile.
"Okay then, I guess so." I gave in. Slowly, I reached for his hand, that was resting against my door, and flipped it over, his palm facing up. I noticed his hands were big and calloused, but in a way, they were still tender and soft against mine. I started to write my number on it lightly in pen. I glanced up occasionally only to see Nick looking at me with those big brown eyes.
"I hope I'm not hurting you." I said tracing over the last two numbers to make them visible.
"You're doubting my manliness." He smiled a small crooked smile and I laughed.
"Well, I will be calling you." Nick smiled.

As I drove away I couldn't help but think that I've heard that one before.

It was nearly ten, Leah was spending the night at a friends, and I was home by myself. I didn't know what to do but I found myself digging through my drawers for my memory box. I had to make sure of something. I pulled out a packet that had loads and loads of pictures in them. I knew where this one was placed exactly. As I pulled it out, I looked at it. Nick and I sitting at the park on the third day of us hanging out before he left. He definitely has changed. And I can understand why he doesn't recognize me. My hair was a lot darker back then and I was a lot paler. My style was completely different from now.
But I still want to tell him about us.

I just don't know how.
♠ ♠ ♠
it was short, but i needed to fit that one in(: