Status: constant updates(:

Last Time Around

Five

Leah's P.O.V.

Samantha woke up this morning around ten o' clock. She had a really late night last night. Every since we moved into the apartment, things seemed hectic for her and I try hard to just cooperate not to add more to her plate. I don't want any of this to be a mistake.

I was already up though watching my early morning cartoons. I was watching Phineas and Ferb when Samantha walked out of her room yawning. Her hair was a mess and I tried to hold back my laughs. I got up from the couch and followed her into the kitchen.

"Hey squirt." She said sleepily. "Do you want me to make you any breakfast?"
"No, I had a bowl of cereal." I told her and she almost look a bit relieved.
"Do we have anymore Frosted Flakes left?" She asked.
"Sorry, I ate the last bowl." I said shyly.
"It's okay. I have to go grocery shopping today anyway. Would you like to go?"
"Um, sure." I said. There was nothing else for me to do today anyway.
"Okay," she took a bite of a granola bar. "Get dressed while I go take a shower." She smiled at me briefly, finished her granola bar, and walked to the bathroom.
Knowing she would take a good twenty minutes in the shower, plus ten to get fully ready, I finished my episode of Phineas and Ferb before I went to go get dressed.

***

I was strolling down isle three looking for a variety of cereal and snacks to pick up that Samantha and I both liked. There was nothing that attracted me so I went over to the next isle. I saw a box of Captain Crunch on the top shelf and being so small, I couldn't even reached it. I considered climbing up on the shelf but that's hardly proper. So I stretched as far as I could on the tips on my toes when a hand offered to help.

"You want the Captain Crunch?"
I looked up and nodded. A tall guy with short curly hair gave me a warm smile. I watched as he reached up and grabbed the cereal for me. As he looked back down at me to hand me the box my eyes popped open.
"Here you go."
"Oh my, you're..." I tried to speak but I couldn't.
"Kevin!" A voice came from behind him. "Dude, did you find the Trix? I really want some Trix."
"Na Joe, just some Cocoa Puffs." Kevin answered.
"Ah, I'm so sick of Cocoa Puffs!" Joe whined a little.
Kevin? Joe?
Oh my gosh!
Kevin! Joe!
"You're the Jonas Brothers!" I finally spit out!
"Yeah, what's your name?" Joe squatted down so he was at eye level with me.
"L-L-Leah." I stuttered. Joe Jonas was talking to me!
"It's nice to meet you." He smiled.
"Where's your parents at?" Kevin asked.
"Um, there not here." I said looking down.
"Are you here by yourself Leah?" Joe asked. Ha ha, he said my name.
"No, I'm here with my sister." I answered.
"Do you need help finding her?" Kevin suggested.
"Yes please." I smiled and we walked down the isle's looking for Samantha.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was hard to write. It's kind of difficult to think how a nine year old would. Hah.