Sara Waters

The leave

Sara at age 5 passed out while at school. The school called 9-1-1 and she is taken to the hospital.

By the time her parents got there the doctor told them to sit down its important. Her mom was scared they didn't know what was going on. That day was the day they find out Sara has a tumor in her head and it has cancer in it.

Later that night

That night her mom and dad were arguing and she was listening because it was about her. The next thing she heard hurt her really badly. Sara's dad told her mom "I don't raise sick kids. She is not mine." Sara was so hurt that her own father said that about her so she walked in the room and said "its not my fault i am sick." her father walks over to her and says "Yes it is your fault your just like your mother a stupid kid and i do not raise sick kids." Sara gets really mad that he keeps saying its hurt fault and she replys "leave me alone you don't want to be here so leave." her mom looks at her dad "ya Jeff just leave ok no one wants to have you here." Saras dad looks at her. "Don't worry Sara i will be back to see you."

Sara's dad never went back to see her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that this is so short its my first time writing something on here. This is about my friend so please message me and let me know what you think.

thanks for reading