‹ Prequel: Florescent Adolescence
Status: Complete.

This Modern Love

Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am.

I layed on my back, my body aching and feeling extremely, extremely dirty.

“See? Now that I did it with you, I’m not embarrassed that I sucked,” Shaun chuckled.

“You’ll get better with practice. But don’t practice too much or I’ll kick your ass,” I teased.

Shaun wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer into his chest.

“I promise I won’t,” he agreed, and kissed my head.

“So, now what? Do I write you a thank you card or something?” I chuckled.

“No,” he giggled. “You don’t pay me either.

“I thought that you were going to be a virgin forever,” I admitted, poking the millions of freckles that covered his arms.

“Well, I was thinking about saving it until we got engaged or wedding night, but then things changed,” he shrugged.

“The only virgin left is Mason,” I announced with a sigh.

“None of us are married, so we are all full of sin,” he laughed.

“Don’t tell your grandmother. She’ll beat the crap out of you,” I warned.

“Only people to know are Scotty and Joanna,” Shaun repeated.

I opened my mouth to open to reply, but Shaun’s home phone ringing cut me off.

“Hello?” he answered. “Oh yeah, here she is,” he said, handing the phone to me.

I took the phone cautiously, hearing my heart beat in my ears.

“Uh, hello?” I asked nervously.

“Hey babe,” Scotty said, sending me to go into a panic. “They all want to go bowling tonight as like a ‘go-away, Shaun, Mason, and Louie’ thing. Want to go?”

“Uhm, yeah. I’m actually going to be walking home right now. Are you at Mason’s?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’ll be here. You okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I nervously chuckled.

“Alright, hey, I got to go. Louie got his hand stuck in the toilet,” Scotty laughed.

I hung up the phone and handed it back to Shaun.

“Alright, I need you to hand me my pants, shoes, and shirt, if you would,” I instructed.

Shaun leaned over the side of his bed and collected my clothes, putting them on the bed.

I put my clothes on underneath the covers, along with my socks and shoes. I crawled over Shaun, realizing how sore I actually was.

“I can’t believe you are making me do the walk of shame for three blocks!” I said in shock.

Shaun slyly placed his hands behind his head.

“I am the man,” he grinned.

“Yeah, man. You might want to burn those sheets,” I laughed.

He lifted up the blankets, lowering his head to take a peek.

“Don’t,” I instructed quickly.

Shaun lowered the blanket suspiciously and looked at me with raised eyebrows.

“Just wash them a few good times,” I said, and shut the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right, so I know this is a terrible spot to leave this for right now, but I'm being forced to go to an Easter party. =/ I'm hoping to be back early because I also have a German project to do.

But DO NOT LEAVE THIS STORY YET!
We have to wait for Scotty's reaction and the bowling party before you decide to kill me. :X

So, uhm, leave love, and maybe some violent threats if you must.

I still love you :D <3