‹ Prequel: Florescent Adolescence
Status: Complete.

This Modern Love

Flash Delirium.

Joanna sat at the keypad, typing in our names. Our team consisted of Shaun sexy pants, Scotty 2 Hottie, Money Mason, Kool Kevin, Joanna Bruin, Super-fly Keir, Candy-ass Candace, and Lost blind man Louie.

Shaun stayed clear of Scotty and I, but that didn’t stop Scotty from turning back into a pissy mood and giving Shaun death glares.

“Shaun sexy pants!” Joanna called, pointing to Shaun. “You’re’ up!”

Shaun stood up, and went to grab a bowling ball.

“Those shoes fit him,” Keir smirked.

“Yeah, it makes him look more like a clown!” Kevin said loud enough for Shaun to hear.

Shaun slammed the ball down the lane, knocking over all the pins.

“Well this clown just got a strike, bitch!” Shaun cheered, snapping his fingers in Kevin’s face.

“Wow, that was a manly move,” Mason snickered.

I flinched at Shaun flat out yelling ‘bitch’. He rarely cussed. Or, he used to never cuss. So seeing him freak out over something tiny made me blink.

“Strike, smite,” Kevin scoffed. “Scotty, show him how it’s done.”

Scotty rolled his eyes, and grumbled underneath his breath the whole walk up to the lane. His irritation with Shaun did him good, bowling wise, and caused him to get a strike.

Kevin grinned at Shaun, who flipped him off.

“Damn, I haven’t seen that kid in a long time,” Keir sighed. “Sorry to say that his hair looks like it’s about to consume his whole face.”

The whole crew started laughing, except for Scotty who shook his head.

I looped my arm between his.

“Be happy?” I begged, leaning my head on his shoulder.

He kissed my forehead and cleared his throat.

“I’m fine. I think I’m just going to talk to Shaun out back,” he said, pulling away from me.

“Scotty, we just got here. At least wait until the end of this,” I pleaded.

He shook his head and got up from his chair.

I watched intently as Scotty got up and made his way over to Shaun. When he tapped him on the shoulder, and pointed to the side door exit, Shaun immediately looked at me wide eyed. I nodded, and tilted my head towards the door. Shaun stood up and left with Scotty. Me being the nosy person I am, followed them, pretending to get a heavier ball.

“You know I owe you a punch, right?” Scotty asked with folded arms.

I wedged the door stopper sideways, so I could hear them better instead of just muffled voices.

“Yeah, I know. Can it wait though?” Shaun asked, sighing a little.

A loud crack issued from behind the door, and a slam of something hitting the wall.

“In the jaw, dude?!” Shaun groaned. I wanted to peek through the door, but I knew I would be seen if I did. Being stupid, I took a chance.

Scotty was towering over Shaun, who was sitting on his ass, holding his jaw.

“Listen here, punk. I heard the story of what happened. I’m not as easily convinced as she is,” Scotty growled. I grew a little hot at him calling me gullible, but tried to refocus on what was being said. “You don’t give a shit about her.”

“That’s bullshit, man!” Shaun shouted.

“Don’t play fucking stupid. You pressured her into that! Fucking lying and saying you were doing us a favor.”

“That’s what it was, you fuck head!” Shaun interrupted.

Scotty punched him in the stomach.

“Will you stop hitting me?!” Shaun gasped, holding his stomach and couching.

“Why was it a ten minute thing then, hmm? What happened to the whole ‘roses and champagne’ plan you were telling Mason about a few months ago, huh? What, did that require you to put some effort in, instead of a condescending quickie? Bet you didn’t even do it in the house. Did you fuck her in the backseat of a car? Is she not worth a bed to you?” Scotty snapped, shaking Shaun by his shirt collar.

“Man, get off me, man!” Shaun shouted, trying and failing to loosen Scotty’s grip on him. “We did it on my bed, alright? And I would have made it super special if I had time. I went more on an impulse than a plan, because I was doing YOU a favor!”

“I don’t believe you. But I’ll let you go because it’s probably your turn. You keep your mouth shut about this,” Scotty threatened. I ran back to the group before I was caught.

“Candace, where have you been?” Joanna asked.

“I was going to get a soda, but the lady in front of me started bitching about the nachos,” I lied, grabbing a ball and getting ready to throw it down the lane.

“Customers,” Louie snorted. “Think they know everything.”

I threw my ball down the lane, hitting seven pins.

“Joanna, will you bowl for me please? I need to talk to Scotty for a second,” I asked her.

Scotty and Shaun charged back into the bowling alley. Shaun clenched his jaw, and tried to rid himself of the sour mood. Scotty furiously marched towards us and plopped down into the seat.

“I said one hit,” I whispered.

“He kept talking shit,” Scotty mumbled back.

“Can I talk to you over there?” I hinted, tilting my head towards they alley that he just left.

HE let out a deep, irritated sigh, and got to his feet.

“Scotty, I love you, but I can’t have you beat up on him like that.

“No, you don’t,” he disagreed, shaking his head.

“No I don’t what?” I asked, furrowing my brow. How can he tell me if I love him or not?

“You don’t love me,” he repeated with a grin.

“What makes you say that?” I asked in irritation, crossing my arms.

“Let’s set it up like this,” he began. “Let’s say I’m a drug dealer, and you love me or whatever. You think you do, at least. I’m going no where in life. I’m going to be selling my drugs, and destroying any potential future I might have. You can’t wait on people like that. I’m a fling. I’m not love. As much of a fucking bitch boy he’s being at the moment,” Scotty growled, looking over at Shaun. “That ginger shit over there is your love. You guys have a future. Me and you don’t,” he shrugged.

“Then why am I with you?” I snapped.

“Boredom,” he shrugged. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. “Loneliness, looking for comfort,” he continued.

“So you are saying that I shouldn’t be with you because you think I don’t like you?” I barked.

“Never said that you didn’t like me. I know you do. But you don’t love me,” he said, shaking his head.

“Fine, then I don’t,” I agreed out of spite.

Scotty wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

“I know you’re pissed, but you’ll forgive me soon,” he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry, Scotty is not a drug dealer. In this story, anyway. >.>
So, there we have it. The Scotty fans got their treat. :P

I always forget what to put in these things. >.<
But, whore out some story names for the upcoming Scotty story. :D

FOR THE MASON FANS! READ THIS STORY! NOW!

Leave love for both stories. :D