‹ Prequel: Florescent Adolescence
Status: Complete.

This Modern Love

It Takes Some Time To Realize.

“You act like I’ve never seen your junk before,” I laughed, washing out all the soap from my hair. I had to wash it twice to ensure that I got all the nasty sand and salt water out of it.

“I’ve just never seen your junk,” he replied on the other side of the shower curtain.

“You’ve seen junk similar to mine. It’s just in way better condition,” I pointed out. The girls Scotty told me he has slept with were some of the easiest girls at school. “I dunno why you’re being so weird about this.”

“I don’t know. I’m just kind of nervous,” he admitted.

“Well, you should get in here. I’m pretty much done,” I informed him. I had washed everything twice and used up a lot of the hot water.

Scotty wrapped his hands onto the top of the shower rod and tapped his fingers.

“I’ll just wait until you’re completely done,” he said from the other side.

I rolled my eyes. I had enough of his avoiding me. I pulled the curtain back quickly, pinching the skin in his fingers and dragging him into the shower.

“Dude!” he yelped in shock, staring at his soaking wet clothes. “What the hell?”

“I used up all the hot water,” I shrugged. “And there is no way that that,” I said, pointing to his wet swimming trunks. “Is going anywhere near me if you haven’t cleaned it properly.”

Scotty stood up in the shower, still looking at his clothes in disbelief. When he did finally look up, his eyes darted immediately to mine, and nowhere else.

“You’re wrong for that,” he said darkly, swishing his mouth to one side.

I smiled an evil grin and squeezed some water out of my hair.

“Are you going to shower with your clothes on, or what?” I asked. I was somewhat afraid that I pissed him off, or that there was another reason why he was avoiding a shower with me.

He sighed and took off his socks and belt. He was taking his sweet time doing it, too. I grew impatient with him, and decided to help him out a little bit. I snuck my hands underneath his shirt, and pulled it over his head, feeling on his ridiculously large six-pack as I did so.

“Are you going to wash my body, too?” he asked with a smile when I started to mess with his pant’s button.

“No, I’m not going to distract you from showering,” I chuckled, making my way back up to his face.

“Oh, c’mon! You can’t do this to me,” he whined, wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

“You have to take a shower, Scotty! And you have to do it right, or this isn’t going to happen,” I threatened. “I don’t want any type of dieses.”

“Yes, because tiny hotel soaps are going to wash off AIDS and herpes,” Scotty snorted.

“Not taking any chances,” I smiled, handing him a clean washcloth and an unopened bar of soap.

Scotty groaned and rolled his eyes. He grabbed the soap and wash cloth and glared at me.

I smiled and tried to get out of the shower.

“Tease!” he yelled, slapping my ass on the way out.

“Asshole!” I shouted back in shock. That really fucking hurt! I could feel my backside turning red.

“That’s what you get!” he yelled after me.

I left the bathroom and jumped on the king sized bed that took up most of the room. It was not the best looking hotel room, but it was better than crashing in a cheap motel. At least Scotty tried to make it romantic. A day at the beach just having cute fun, and then turning it into a night of playful lust. It seemed way better than Shaun’s way of going about it.

I suddenly felt a twinge of nervousness in my stomach when I heard the water turn off. I was beginning to wonder if this was the best idea. If it was too soon in our relationship, or if I ad even really wanted him in that way to being with. If I were only after him like that because I knew he wouldn’t give in.

Scotty walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I wanted to look away from him, but he was pulling the same trick as last time. I have to admit that even if there were no plan, I would have more than likely would have said yes just because he had steam issuing from his body. It wouldn’t have mattered if Shaun wasn’t going to ask out that one girl or not. Damn Scotty and his magical abs.

“What?” he asked, chuckling nervously?

“Nothing,” I said, shaking my head. I turned my attention back to the TV.

Scotty crawled into bed next to me, and rested his head on my shoulder.

“Where’s the remote?” he asked, looking behind him.

“I don’t know,” I lied. I had stashed it under my pillow.

Scotty pretty much rolled on top of me and squinted his eyes at me.

“That’s some bull,” he said.

I shrugged innocently and smiled. He nodded and let out a deep sigh. His hands gripped my sides and he began to tickle me.

“Scotty!” I gasped. “S-stop! That’s not f-funny!” I hated being tickled. I couldn’t stand it. Of course, the only person who knew that was Shaun.

“Where’s the remote?” he asked with a sick grin.

I couldn’t stop laughing to tell him. I really just wanted to cry, but I didn’t want Scotty to think that he had done something wrong. I pulled the remote out from underneath my pillow and the tickling immediately stopped.

“Thank you,” he smiled. He didn’t even turn around to look at the TV before hitting the power button.

I could see my heart thudding against my chest. I shouldn’t be this nervous. I had done the exact same thing with Shaun. It as the same action, just with a different person. Scotty didn’t seem nervous or scared. He was too busy kissing my neck.

“You ready?” he asked, nibbling on my ear.

I wasn’t sure if this is what I wanted. If he was what I wanted.

“Yeah,” I breathed, and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know we all wanted a detailed sex scene, but I can't write thouse. xD
So, we got the next best thing. I want to hear you guys' thoughts on this because we took notice of some self conflict in this chapter. So, I want to know what you guys think about that.

This story is loosing lots of love. :( I dunno whY. =\ But I would be really happy if it was hugged more. xD

Don't forget to check out the Scotty Story and The Walrus's Mason story, called Break All Your Rules

LEAVE IT LOVE! <3