Jacob Black dies...and he goes to the Black Parade!

Sleeping is hard in The City Of The Dead!

I walked down the bare corridors of the second building. The first had no doors bearing my name.

There about 100 rooms in each house, 5 floors, with only little ridges that stuck up between each room indicated that there had been walls there in the first place. You could step straight from one room to another.

“Yay.” I muttered darkly to myself as I found a door with a fresh plaque bearing my name on the second floor.

I pushed it open, battling it’s ancient hinges with my formidable strength, and saw a desolate room, gray of course, with a ragged mat courtesy of time. It was about 5m by 8 m, quite spacious, but with so little furniture inside it, it looked enormous.

I slowly walked in, my feet padding softly, my head swivelling like an owl to check if there were any dangers, but I could see none. I determinedly shut the door behind me. I would survive a night, or whatever timescale this...place ran on.

I lay down carefully on the mat. I could clearly see the other members lying down on theirs as well, backs to the ground, as stiff as soldiers, and I copied their posture. Sleep was restless, with a lot of twisting and turning. I waited for the Call.
♠ ♠ ♠
only 5 readers...XC