Status: COMPLETED!! WOOT! (but there is a sequel ;)

Sharing A Secret With A Two-faced Jerk

Ever since that inccident, all Juliana Mason wanted was a normal high school life. But of course, the exact opposite happens.The perfect Seth Turner waltz intoher life. Perfect grades, amazing at sports, kind and genorous; everyone, including teachers just love him. Of course, to Juliana's deleight, she finds his 'other side'. But what really shocks her is what Seth pulls her into; an unexpected, thrilling roller coaster ride of a life time that will be imprinted into her heart.

Sorry for sugar coating everything. The truth is, she hates Seth's guts and wants to spill his dirty little secret. But she doesn't. What they don't know won't hurt them, right?
  1. Hating Kisses
    I always thought kissing was a beautiful expression of love. But with Seth, there is no love just fun; forcing me into terrible kisses. I hate it. No, I hate him.
  2. Blow His Mind Away
    Its a game. A game to date. You made your move first which was a huge disadvantage because now I can foretell all your moves. But now? Its my turn.
  3. Gold Tooth
    A haunting past that she never deserved.
  4. Never was lucky. Never Will.
    The guy's problems in his life. As much as Juliana has much on her shoulders, Seth probably got it worse soo now thegame is even. How are they to play?
  5. The Deal
  6. The Love one
  7. Zealous
  8. Tell me or I'll tickle you!
  9. Party
  10. The Beer, right?
  11. Seven Minutes In Heaven
    The party was going fine; even the 7 minutes didn't seem so bad until I had to go in with my best friend. But, it's not like Seth would care
  12. Shooting Star
  13. Where Are We Now?
  14. Cherry
  15. First Impressions
  16. Or what?
  17. Brothers
  18. The Turners
  19. Fallen in Love.
  20. Kisses. What will we do without them?
    Kisses from her fake lover. Kisses from her fake lover's brother.
  21. I want
  22. Too Much Damage In One Day
    Tears. Disapointment. Hate ** Admire. Guilt. A shoulder to cry upon.
  23. Fiancee
  24. Friends?
  25. Treasure
  26. Peeling Oranges
  27. Open-minded
  28. High school Terrors
  29. Marriage
  30. Sequel!
    OO