A Little Thing Called Rape

Ellie Nash

After a couple days of work at the local Walmart and hanging out with my friends Danny and Phil, all of a sudden we see an amazingly hot chick.

Danny looks at me and says, "Dude thats Ellie Nash."

"Think she should be victim two?" I respond.

"Fuck ya man," Phil says instantly, "But this Time take pictures."

"Ya cause she is definitely a fuck I'd wanna remember," I say excitedly.

"Phil you follow her home and find out where she lives, Danny you follow her and find out where she goes and where shes the most venerable." I demand.

"Deal!"

"Deal!"

"OK, we meet back here in one week."

A week goes by and I really start to think about Ellie, the way she'll scream and see the fear in her eyes. I finally meet up with Phil and Danny.

"OK, Phil where does she live?"

"The houses just around from the bank the white one, and she lives alone."

"Dan, she go anywhere special?"

"No not really, only the grocery store."

"So I'm going to have to break in."

"Looks like it."

I leave and watch her house for two days and plan my approach. I never use a gun with all the ballistics and shit its just not worth it. So to get in I'll need a knife.

I go home and get my knife still thinking of the fuck I'm about to get. I grab my camera and my other tools, my garotte, cuffs, key, release, tape, and rope. I dress in all black but this time I'm going to wear a ski mask I'll get away with it its winter. I drive to her house and as she walks into her house I watch her sweet ass shake and just the taught of touching it is making em extremely horney. I walk up to her door and knock.

"Hello, my car broke down over there and....." I cut this short by putting the knife to her stomach and putting my hand over her mouth and push her in the door and shut the door behind me. She screams, but their cut short.

"Shut up cunt or I'll have to kill you!"

She looks up at me with scared eyes, "What do you want?...My money ....here here it is"

"I don't want your money I want you."

"Please don't"

"Don't plead it only makes it worse for you"

"Why me?"

"This is the consequences of being sexy"

I Push her down and cuff her and drag her to the couch and throw her down on it. I take out the camera and take pictures of her laying helpless on the couch, tears start to well up in her eyes.

"Why are you doing that"

"Because all my friends wanna see me rape you."

She screams as I take the knife and slowly cut her shirt off revealing a small training bra and I slide down and cut her pants off revealing her secrete of wearing no underwear. She begins to cry and tears run down her face to the small pillows on the couch. I take the camera and get some pictures then, take her bra off and take more pictures as she struggles against her handcuffs.

"Please no more I'll do anything."

"Just shut up cunt."

I set the camera timer for three minutes and set it on her. I run over and start licking and fingering her hard so she moans and shakes as the camera takes its picture.

"Please stop!!"

"No bitch!!"

She shakes wildly and begins to get really wet. The smell of her faramoans set me off. I reset the camera and I start fucking her in a z shape position really hard till the camera takes the picture and I begin fucking even harder. She screams in pleasure.

"Like that bitch?"

She shakes her head but its ovious that she is enjoying every second of being fucked like a slave.

She begins to moan and the more she moans. the faster I go and finally I slam her very hard.

She screams in pleasure and that sets me off and I fuck her so hard she slides up the bed and she keeps moaning and screaming and starts shaking and arching her back.

"Here it comes bitch."

"Please don't."

I slam her very hard five times and she screams so loud in passion it would wake the dead then I cum and take a picture of her naked fucked body.

"How does it feel to be fucked like a slave... huh bitch?"

"Fuck you!"

"No I already did."

I slap her really hard across the face and tears run down her face.

"Crying doesn't stop it bitch."

"Please stop!"

"I'm almost done cunt."

I leave the timed key release next to her and turn it on.

"Here have some more fun."

I find a viberator in her dresser and put it in her pussy and turn it on.

She begins to moan loudly

"In a hour the key is free to you and you can go"

I drive home and listen to the police scanner but nothing happens. A week later I develop the pictures for Phil and Danny, they love them and I will always remember fucking her.