A Little Thing Called Rape

Phil's Revenge Part2 (Girls View)

Girl P.O.V.
Some guy named Phil brings me into his house. I have beened raped, and now here was someone else who may do the same... or worse.

The man dragged me by the hair and threw me onto the floor. He locked the door from the inside and turned to me. I looked at him with fear in my eyes.

"What are you going to do with m-me?", I asked with tears rolling down my face.

He looked inside the bag the other man gave him. He grabbed something and started coming towards me.

He grinned "payback" he said with a huge smirk on his face, he had hand cuffs.I started moving backwards and looked for a way to get out. Ah Ha, there is a window in the kitchen from what I saw, and if I get him focussed on something else, I might have a chance.

I grabbed him and kissed him hard on the lips. He looked at me surprised and shook.

"What was that for?" he said. I looked at him, it was working. I got ontop of him and he dropped the cuffs. He shook more and I slowly went lower on him and tried to grab the cuffs. He noticed, he grabbed me by the hair and pushed me off.

I scream and tried to run, he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall of his living room. I gasped and started to cry, he grabbed a knife and sliced into my shoulder blade. I yelped and started wheeping, the blood started running down my shoulder and onto the floor.

He smacked me in the face.

"Bitch, now I have blood on my fucking carpet!" he yelled.

I started crying, he walked into the kitchen and got something, I ran to the door and tried to unlock it, it was stuck. He slowly walked out and smiled. "Its no use, your not getting out" he said. He walked up to me and showed me the salt in his hand. He put it on my shoulder and I started to scream.

He pushed me onto the floor and turned the camera on. "I hope you like porn, and I hope your boyfriend does too," he said smiling.

He got ontop of me and laughed. "You look a little scared ... good," he said with a smile. He took my lack of cloths off, well, a shirt the one man put on me. "Revenge is sweet." he said slowly, looking into my eyes.

He put a finger inside of me and laughed as I gasped. I tried to get him off of me but he was too big. He moved his finger around inside of me and I shook and started to moan.He stopped and laughed at me more.

He put himself in me and tears started falling from my eyes. He grabbed the camera and put it right next to my face. "Are you enjoying this cunt?" he asked slowly. He put the knife to my neck and laughed. "You better answer or else your really going to hurt bitch". I looked away.He made a huge gash into my wrist. "Yes, I am enjoying it", I sayed as I saw the blood coming out of my wrist

More tears came out as the crimson blood followed. He looked at me and smiled, he kissed me and re-entered. He rammed me harder and harder. I couldn't help but moan, I started feeling dizzy though. He pulled out and grabbed the bag. He took a viberator out and smiled. He put it in for about ten mintues , I shook and moaned uncontrolably.

I felt even dizzier and saw the blood wasn't stopping. He entered me again and went very very hard. He looked at the camera and smiled. "I'm happy to say this will be your last fuck, and I hope your boyfriend loved you, 'cause you aint coming back to him" he said with a smirk.

He went so hard that I slid on the carpet, after doing so a couple times he came inside of me. I sat there crying and he got off of me. He turned to me and laughed as he saw the tears running down my face and he saw me holding my wound trying to stop the bleeding.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" he asked politely.

"Yes please ... " I said with more tears rolling down my face.

He got ontop of me and luaghed, "weell thats a little too fucking bad for you!" he said as he took a knife out of his pocket. He put it up against my throat and pushed hard and sliced. I felt the blood drain from my neck and I tried to hold it in but it was draining too fast. I looked at my hand and saw all of the blood, I looked to him as my eyes were watering. He was smiling, this was his revenge, and this was the end of me.

EnD Of ChApTeR