A Little Thing Called Rape

Clean Up

"Damn it Phil, Where gunna have to clean all this shit up cause you couldn't garrote her."

"I had to."

"Bull shit .... fuck ......... lets clean this shit up."

We spend all day tearing up carpet and cleaning walls and burning the blood stained carpet. I'm thinking how to get rid of the body I really wished Phil had not killed her, because she really didn't do anything, two she behaved and understood very well, and three if any one sees this shit we're fucked, when I kill I use a garrote no blood no mess and Doug uses the blood from the body for a special paint then disposes of the body but Doug won't do it for Phil cause there's barely and blood left in her.....fuck. I think how to get rid of the body cause even if we burn the body the smell will get out and the bones will remain.

"Phil, got any ideas of how to get rid of this fucking body shes fucking covered with our DNA the feds would get a field day locking our asses up if they find her."

"I didn't think that out."

"No shit?"

"Don't worry we'll get it done."

"If anyone sees were up Fuck Creek."

"I got it!"

Phil calls Doug and Doug gives him a number for a good clean up man. Phil calls the number and whispers on the phone.

"Great another 200 bucks!"

"God damn Phil had you just garroted her we could sold her to Doug."

"Ya I know!"

After an hour the guy shows up and puts her in a body bag doesn't say anything just takes the envelope with the 200, the woman, and goes.

"Dude he better be safe or were fucked."

"Chill man hes on Doug's O-K List."

I get ready to go home when I see someone looking threw the bushes I get out.

I whisper to Phil, "Don't look now but there's someone in the bushes watching us I'm gunna go get them but now someone else has to die..........damn it Phil."

I run to the bushes pull my garrote around the Intruders neck.

"Please let go I won't tell!"

I pull the intruder into the sun light. The intruder turns out to be a slim brunette in a Tank top and black Tripp jeans.

"Damn it lady why did you have to see this now you have to die now."

"Please no, I didn't see anything."

"We can't take that chance."

She cries out, "Please No."

Phil says, "Want me to do it?"

"Fuck no Phil, Because you couldn't garrote now she has to die now too."

I feel a tear run down my right hand from her chin.

"Please don't kill me."

"Shut up!"

I drag her into the house with the bare floor.

"Phil get me the cuffs."

Phil gets me a set of handcuffs. I close the hand cuffs around her wrists around her Hot Topic wrist bands.

"Please stop this, I don't wanna die."

"You have to die."

"Phil call Doug he's gunna want this body."

"Why does he want me?"

"Hun, somethings are better unknown."

Tears are just rolling down my wrists.

Phil tells me, "Doug can't get here but he needs to go by your house in a few hours."

"Come on woman your coming with me."

"Please please don't!"

I cover her mouth with my hand and drag her to the car.

"Keep quiet or I'll kill you now."

She keeps quiet the whole way home. I begin to get her out to see her eye liner has pooled into wet spots on the upholstery. I take her in the house. I set her on the couch. I wrap the garrote around her neck. Tears roll faster down her face.

"Please I don't want to die a virgin."

"What?"

"I'm a goddamn Virgin!"

"Wow...uhhh.."

"Please can I have a last request?"

"What?"

"Can you fuck me so at least I wont die a virgin?"

"You really Want me to?"

"Better then dieing not knowing."

"Only if you want me to."

"Please!!"

I take her to my bedroom and throw her on my bed and get on top of her. A small flair comes into her eyes. I slowly take my knife and snap the straps of her tank top and pull it off revealing her young unsoiled breasts and rub them. The tears slow but still run down her face. I slowly take off her Tripp pants revealing a see threw lace thong showing she's shaven.

"Shaven and a virgin, that doesn't add up."

"I did it cause once came really close to a guy."

"Oh!"

I slide the tiny thong off and begin to lick her. She instantly begins to moan.

"Feel good bitch?"

"Y-Y-Yes."

I lick rougher and she begins to tremble.

"This is going to hurt."

I slide up and shove my dick deep inside her and break her virgin cherry. She gives a little yipe and I begin to fuck her wildly. I can see the pain in her eyes from being broken but also pleasure. I put her in z position and fuck her hard and she moans loud and begins to scream out in both pain and pleasure.

"Feel good slut?"

"Yes a little."

"More then a little your moaning and screaming."

"I can't help it."

I ram her as hard as I can each time I ram she moans loud. I cum in her. I rub her breasts and a small amount of cum and blood ooze from her but I put a cloth under her so it doesn't get on my bed.

" I need to use the bathroom."

I walk her to the bathroom, I uncuff her and stand just outside the door. After a few minutes she comes out of the bathroom and heads toward the bedroom. I quickly pull the garrote tight against her neck. She chokes and tries to pull against the garrote.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you live."

She turns her head slightly and I see her eyes are watering and her face has turned red and her eyes plead to me.

"I'm really sorry."

Her legs begin to buckle. I get on my knees to match her and pull tighter. Her tongue begins to hang out a little and she is only able to twitch. I pull as tight as I can and all movement stops....she's dead. I double check for a pulse but there is none. I put her body in a large bag I keep for this purpose and I set her body by the door. Doug pulls up and takes the body to his car.

"Man, you OK?"

"Not really."

"Why?"

"She was innocent all the women I kill or men have all done something wrong."

"Well you better get over it, it's all a part of the game."

"Ya."

Doug's lights pull away and I go to the shower and strip down and turn the shower on and wash the blood that has dried on my dick and it regains its crimson color and runs off in droplets and swirls down to my drain......................................