Status: we work on it everyday during wellness and will post when chapters are done!

The Town of Fracs

We Meet Again...

Emile's feelings were indescribable as he talked to Miss Clementine. He was mesmerized by how much her eyes were like stars, how her feathers ruffled as she got to her feet, her voice as she asked all those silly questions...

Wow... I can't seem to get her off my mind. Emile decided to take a walk. Something to get Miss Clementine off his mind.

Once he arrived at the park, he sat swinging, he realized that his trip didn't seem to stop his thoughts of Clementine. The warmth of the sun on his feathers reminded him of the warmth in her eyes, and the birdsong filling his ears sounded almost like her voice.

All the thoughts feel from his head at once as he laid eyes on a strange female penguin, waddling unbeknownst to his presence deeper into the park. Emile felt a sharp internal tug in her direction.

I must find out who she is. I shall follow her until I do...

---

Emile awoke that morning in a daze and with several questions bombarding his conscious.

Morning already? What happened to last night? And how did I get back to the park? I distinctly remember going back home...

Shrugging it off, Emile got up, his vision blurry, and headed back home. Clementine's face appeared in his mind.

Gosh, she's still on my mind, he thought. I think I'll head home and shower up.

---

"In other news, there have been reports of a raping penguin hanging around Fracs. Very little is known about him at this point, so if you have any information, call 1-800-867-FRACS. That's 1-800-867-3722."

Emile froze, a towel hanging over his head. What?! Who would do such a thing? He tsked and shook his head. Once he finished drying himself off, he decided to head out for the lake.

---

Once there, Emile kicked back and relaxed, his feet barely brushing the water. He was perfectly zenned out until he heard an all-too familiar voice. It couldn't be her. Emile glanced over his shoulder.

Yes, it was! Clementine! There she was, walking alongside that emo-looking penguin. Emile felt a jealous pang before he pushed it away and called out, "Clementine!"

Clementine came to a stop when she heard her name, and she peered around. The penguin beside her stopped a few paces away and turned quizzically around to look at her.

Emile had to wave before Clementine saw him and waddling his way, the other penguin hanging farther back. She's coming!

"Who's calling me?" asked Clementine, peering at Emile with those beautiful eyes.

"It's me, you know, the one you bumped into the other day?"

Clementine tilted her head to one side for a few moments before she straightened up with a triumphant look on her face. "Yes! Yes! I remember!"

"I haven't stopped thinking about you," Emile chuckled.

"Really?" Clementine didn't catch the seductive hint in Emile's words.

"So what have you been up to?" Emile breezed along.

"Nothing much. What's your name?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Emile." He gave her a flourishing bow, smiling up at her once he stooped low enough to the ground.

"What did you bend over for?" Clementine asked, leaning down and over so that their beaks were only inches apart. "Did you drop something?"

Emile's heart sped up. "No, I-"

"Clementine!" the male penguin called from where he stood a few yards away.

Clementine straightened up, and the magic moment was over. "Okay, I gotta go. Mumble's calling for me. See you later, Emile!"

"Goodbye, Clementine," he purred, watching her go. He straightened up as well, watching her with a hunger he couldn't understand. For now.