Girl Getting Bitter

Cocaine

Fabrice and Anastasie had gotten home just before Charlot. The older man had gotten Anastasie's patches and Fabrice's cigarettes, but Anastasie noticed that Charlot also gave him a rectangular, orange coloured package. Fabrice looked at it for a few moments before tightly wrapping his arms around Charlot's neck, thanking him profusely.

"Yeah yeah. Just. . .be careful with it." Charlot warned.

Fabrice nodded and rushed upstairs, slamming the door to Charlot's room. Anastasie looked over at Charlot with a concerned expression on her face but Charlot guiltily avoided her gaze.
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Anastasie had Charlot take her home and made him promise to pick her up tomorrow. She had just laid down on her bed when someone knocked on her door. Anastasie rolled off her bed and shuffled over to the door, groaning and mumbling to herself about getting no peace. When she opened the door, a cold body flung itself onto her and gave her a big kiss before hugging her tightly.

"Hey. Hey Anastasie. Hey~ Heyy." It said, over and over.

Anastasie pulled back and looked into Fabrice's eyes, bloodshot and puffy. There was red all around his eyes and his entire face seemed flushed. Fabrice giggled and clung tighter to Anastasie before standing back on wobbly legs. He put his hands in his pockets and peeled off his jacket.

"I've. .I've got a present for you. But you can't tell anybody about it, okay?" He whispered, looking around the room nervously.

Anastasie nodded worriedly before frowning at what Fabrice pulled out of his jacket pocket. It was the same orange package that Charlot had given him but there was a opening down the middle and grains of white escaped through it. He grabbed Anastasie's arm and led her over to her living room, sitting them both down on the couch. He removed a knife from his pocket as he crossed his legs up on the couch, and Fabrice removed a little bit of the package's contents onto the knife.

"Here. I-it's cocaine. You just. .you just snort it a-and everything's fine." He said, holding the knife up to Anastasie.

Fabrice's female companion eyed him cautiously before tucking her hair behind her her ears, leaning forward, and inhaling the stinging powder into her system. She immediately sat up, blinking her eyes and holding her head. Fabrice smiled and dumped a little bit more of the white powder on the top of the orange package. His smile broadened when Anastasie leaned in for more and he rested his hand on the back of Anastasie's head, stroking her soft hair. When Anastasie couldn't take anymore, she rolled over and rested her head in Fabrice's lap. Folding his pocket knife back, Fabrice took the package and the knife and set them down on the table in front of them.

Anastasie's eyes were watering and she was gently wiping away the traces of cocaine from her nostrils. She let out a few coughs and smiled when Fabrice leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. He picked her and the orange package up and carried Anastasie to her bedroom, closing the door with his foot. Throwing the package on Anastasie's bedstand, Fabrice collapsed on top of Anastasie and tumbled to the bed. The two of them curled up on Anastasie's pillows and giggled childishly.

"Aren't you going to have any?" Anastasie asked drowsily.

"I snorted myself to high heaven before I came here," Fabrice laughed.

The two of them lay quietly on the bed save for the sound of their breathing. Fabrice's emerald eyes shone as if an unseen light was emitting from them as he stared blankly up at the ceiling. He wrapped his arms around Anastasie's soft body and sighed, running his fingers through her long black hair before contently falling asleep.
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

When he awoke, Fabrice found himself rolled lazily on top of Anastasie. Her fingers were laced in his hair and one of Anastasie's thumbs was sub-consciously rubbing circles on the base of his neck. Fabrice lifted his head to look at her sleeping face and smiled to himself, running a finger across her smooth cheek before gently untangling the two of him. He slipped off the bed and ripped off his black overshirt, feeling overheated in Anastasie's tiny apartment. Fabrice threw his belongings onto the floor and padded out into the kitchen, looking for something to cook Anastasie when she woke up.