Reunited Sisters, An Aranged Marriage

Reunited Sisters, An Aranged Marriage

(Ash's pov)

“Ash Come down please!” I groaned. That was my oh so wonderful mother calling. Note sarcasm. My parents were always gone or, when they were here they were calling to check up on Lilia, getting things to send to Lilia, going to visit Lilia...well you get the picture. Oh and Lilia is my sister.

Now don’t get me wrong I love my sister, she’s never done anything wrong to me so I have no reason to hate her. But Lilia was the cause of my parental issues. They had always loved Lilia, more than they ever loved me but here’s the thing: they gave her away for adoption.

They were too young to be parents was their excuse but a year later they had me and I didn’t end up adopted. I mean flipping ducks man if you loved the kid that much you shouldn’t have given her away! If you haven’t noticed I’m a little bitter when it comes to them...or anyone for that matter but that’s not the point-

“Ash get down here now!” my mother screamed.

“Be right there!” I called. Well so much for my mental tirade, I guess. I got up off of my double bed, sadly leaving my comfy purple sheets and my beautiful black dungeon...well not exactly. More like the attic I’d painted black and made my bedroom. I slide down the stairs and jumped into the kitchen. “Yha?” I asked as calmly as I could.

“We’re going out to dinner,” she said “They’re all human so go get ready,” By that she meant, ‘go do that gross thing you do instead of eating’ Oh and if you’re wondering...

I’m a vampire.

~********************************************************************************~

I walked into the forest that surrounded our house and immediately got the scent of a heard of deer. Yum. I ran as fast as I could and caught up to the pack by the river. I stopped in the underbrush of the tree’s, hardly breathing any faster. I tried to find the buck of the heard (biggest male deer) and found that the deer ahead of me was the buck.

He was pretty small so I’d have to take down two at least. I made the move instinctively bunching my mussels and springing. It felt so good, so natural to be out here as the predator hunting the prey. I finished him off and went after his friends who were scattering in all directions.

I leaped onto the other deer that had darted into the forest close by. I drained him and was finally done. I got up and stretched. I hadn’t feed for days and it was good to be full. I looked down at myself. I’d forgotten I’d had my Push Play shirt on, it was one of my favourites and now it had blood on it. Oh well.

I thought of that Twilight book and laughed. No matter what you did you’d always get bloody from feeding no matter how much practice you had. I started walking back to my house and heard my laugh echoing around the forest. It sounded cold and detached. Sigh.

I ran the rest of the way back to the house and straight up to the shower. I turned it on, undressed and got in. I wonder who the human’s will be. Then it hit me. Please! Please don’t let it be another fat business man! Please god!! I spent the rest of the time concocting an escape plane in case it was another business man.

I’d resorted to going up the running from the restaurant screaming or jumping out a window on the top floor...I’d always wondered if I could survive more than a four story drop...

I turned off the water, dried off, did my makeup and hair, wrapped myself in a towel then went to get dressed. I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a frog beanie, my ‘cookies R me’ T-shirt, and my steal toed combat boots.

I put on my cloths then went downstairs my curiosity of who would be at dinner tonight becoming too much. I slide down the banister again and went back into the kitchen. Mother was sitting with father at the dinner discussing something in hushed voices. My parents weren’t vampire’s I was turned before I can remember so I have advantages on both of them.

“...what if they won’t?” whispered Mother.

“Then we’ll have to make them, not just for the kingdom’s but for both their sake, I’m confident Lilia could find the straight and narrow on her own but I don’t know about Ash,” said Father.

“You’re right. It will be better for both of them,” she said firmly. Okaaaay... I cleared my throat so I might be able to get some answers. They both looked up startled. I could move as stealthy as a panther so they hadn’t heard me come in.

“So Mum, who’s gonna be at dinner?” I asked coldly, giving her a disturbing smile. She shivered slightly and scowled at me.

She and Father got up going towards the garage door, “Just some people...and your sister.” She said, you could still hear the scowl in her voice. I laughed bitterly, so I would finally meet the famous Lilia.

Fun.

We walked into the restaurant to find them already waiting for us. Lilia was pretty. She had straight chocolate brown hair, green eyes and awesome figure. I felt a ping but ignored it. I refuse to be jealous of or mad at this girl. She was my sister after all.

I put a fake smile on my face as we all sat down together. We all talked and ate for a while. I found that Lilia and Her foster parents, human as they may be, were awesome people. I was happy Lilia went to live with them. Then came the argument.

“Agatha, John, I thought the girls were going to come to our house afterwards,” said my father. Agatha and John were Lilia’s step parents.

“Joe, Sally, really I think the girls should go to our house afterwards for bonding time,” said Agatha. I liked her a lot because she didn’t seem to like my-err our parents very much.

“No. They will come to our house!” My father said sternly. I didn’t get what the problem was so I casually cut in.

“I think we should go to Lilia’s house, I don’t really want to be at home tonight,” I smirked at my parents angry faces. John smiled at me.

“You May not go! Do you realize you’d be putting Lilia and her parents in danger if you did?” Mother said angrily. I stared open mouthed at her. I get being protective but I’d gotten myself under control a long time ago, and school wasn’t a problem so why would this be?

Lilia had a very confused look on her face “What do you mean she’d be putting us in danger?” Oh god...she didn’t know. Her parents had the same confused faces on their faces. Don’t tell them, Don’t tell them, please for the love of God don’t tell them. They’ll hate me!

My Father smirked and said innocently “Didn’t you know she’s a vampire,” They all looked at least a bit frightened and were staring open mouthed at me. Well at least they didn’t scream.

I got up from the table and ran away, not bothering with normal human speed; we were in a private part of the restaurant anyway. I ran out the front doors and into the woods by the parking lot. I slowed and sunk to the ground sitting.

John and Agatha would be revolted and scared of me and I would never see my sister again. I fought back tears. I did NOT cry. I didn’t. I heard a throat clear and looked up.

It was... Lilia? She looked down on me like nothing had changed at all. “Can I sit?” She asked me. I just nodded still surprised she was here. “That was a really stupid thing of mum and dad to do,” She said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I just stared at her. “If you’d like,” she offered realizing I wasn’t going to respond, “my parents and I still want you to take you to my house for the night,” I hardened. She was being so nice...I couldn’t let her in.

If you let nice people in they always broke you worse then you already were. I’d learned that the hard way. I got up swiftly, ripping my shoulder from her grip, and turning away from her. There was a long silence where nothing moved. I swear the forest was still for that long minute.

“Please?” She asked. I turned and gave her my best calculating look. Lilia seamed to realize I didn’t like people very much and had backed off. If she was going to give me my space I guess I could go... just for the night. I didn’t want to go home anyway. I started to walk towards the parking lot and she took that as an acceptance of her invitation to come to her house.

You could practically feel the girl smiled as we walked together. Well, well Miss. Gloomy Vamp and Miss. Cheerful Human together at last.

This would be interesting. Very interesting indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope u like it and please comment Lilia's chapter will be next^_^