Reunited Sisters, An Aranged Marriage

Lilia's pov

Lilia's POV

"Oh Demetrius I'm so sorry." I said in a quit whisper not knowing what else to really say.

"It's ok because i never really knew her." He said as the room was filled with silence once again.

But it only lasted for five minutes before a nurse strolled in. She had bright red hair and a kind smile. "Hello I'm Shiloh. Are you Lilia and Demetrius?" She asked looking back and forth between us. I simply nodded. She looked at me with confusion.

"Your human....?" Shiloh said almost to quietly.

"Um.....yes..." I said a little louder as the nurse seemed to come out of her daze.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I'm Ash's main nurse and she said that you where her sister. I just thought that you would be a vampire." Shiloh explained with an apologetic smile.

"Oh that's ok.....How is she?" I asked now a little frantic.

"She's fine. Her husband is with her. But she has a slight infection and will have to stay here for a few days. If you want you may both go see her and if you want then I will take you." She explain.

I nodded and swung my sock covered feet over the bed as Demetrius unplugged my heart monitor. We then followed her out of the room and down the hall to the elevator.

"Oh just so you know Ash is really out of it from the morphine." Shiloh said as we walked down the hall to my sister's room.

"SISSY!" Ash yelled as I walked in. "Look what Aden got!" Ash exclaimed holding up the most adorable German Shepherded puppy.

"Awww Aden when did you get this adorable little thing?" I asked quickly rushing over and taking her from my sister.

"I went and adopted her from the animal shelter. You told me how you always wanted a German Shepered and so I also thought she would cheer the both of you up. Now all we have to do is name her." Aden explained smiling while looking at Ash's happy face.

I sat the slightly nervous pup on the foot of Ash's bed. "Ash how about you name her." I stated as the small dog crawled up to Ash and licked her cheek.

Ash in turn giggled and nodded her head excitedly. "Alexal!" She yelled hyperactively.

I laughed amused t my younger sister. It made me wonder if vampires could ever get drunk. I shook my head at the thought thinking that I would have to ask latter, When Ash was more herself. Although her hyper aptitude was enjoyable it just wasn't the sister I knew. "So how are you feeling Ash?" I asked after a short silence.

"I'm fi-." She was cut off by passing out.

Aden immediately pushed the nurse emergency button that was on the side of Ash's bed. Shiloh ran in along with another blond women.

"You’re going to have to wait in the hall." Shiloh said in a rush.

I was the first one to leave, but when I looked down the hall there was an open window that had a view of the city. I walked over to it and sat down on the window cile seeing it was big enough to sit on. The boys followed me and I took this time to ask questions.

"So have either of you been told where we're going to live?" I asked with worry in my voice. I was going to ask Shiloh what exactly was wrong with Ash when she came out.

"Well my Dad's assent called early and told me he found a house close to where your adoptive parents live." Demetrius stated passively. "He also said that we would be going to high school at your old school." He explained standing beside me looking out the window.

My eyes widened at this. I hadn't seen anyone from my old school in years and I was now curios to know how some turned out. I was also excited to see my old friends again.

A few minutes later Shiloh came out and she explained to us what exactly Ash had. At least her infection is going to pass.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi sorry u had to wait so long...oh and thank you for our very first commett^_^