Reunited Sisters, An Aranged Marriage

party...

(Lilia's pov)

Demitrus woke me up when they gotton back from shopping. Ash asked me if i wanted to go out and have fun tonight. Which i of course said yes to.I was sick of being coorped up in the hospital.

While out shopping Ash had picked out a beautiful dress for me to wear.

After I had taken a shower and shaved in my pour excuse for a bathroom I stepedout in the dress that Ash had bought. It was dak blue and black, and I had a dark blue jean jacket to go over it. The black heals were a little much but i had to learn to wak in tehm sooner or latter. I also wore my hair up so you could see my crestent moon tatoo if i weren't wearing the jacket.

"What do you think?" I asked turning slightly so all of them could see.

Alexa barked her complament as I smiled at her as thanks, and laughed. Ash was wearing:--->

And Demetrius slightly smiled before hiding it.

"I think you both look beautiful." Aden commented.

I smiled back, before slidding my cell into my dark blue wallet.

"So where are we going excaly?" I asked, as we all started walking out of the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/lilia/set?id=22450904
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=22779684
next chapter will be out soon^_^ please comment and tell us what u think...