Reunited Sisters, An Aranged Marriage

Lilia

(Lilia's POV)

I was up in my room listening to my I-pod and reading City of BonesbyCassandra Clare when I heard a knock coming from the other side of my door. I reached over to my bed side table andturned my I-pod down, since it was connected to theI-Home.
"Come in." I said loud enough so the person on theother side could hear my gentle reply.Mum came in and seated herself on the side of my bed with a kind smile.

"We're going out for dinner tonight and you’re finally going to meet your sister Ash so hurry up and get ready." She said pausing to see my reaction. My eyesimmediately lit up with excitement. You see my biological parents had to give me up for adoption when I was born, but then a year later they gave birth to another daughter named Ash and ever since then my adoptive parents John and Agatha, and my parents Sally and Joe have kept us both apart. That is until now. My mother smiled down at me and got up to leave so that I could get ready, but when she got tomy door she stopped and turned back to look at me.

"We're leaving whenyour father gets home, just to give you the heads up."She said with a light laugh continuing down the hallway.I quickly marked my place in the book and stood up from my bed closing my bedroom door then walking into my bathroom.

My room was big, to say the least. As you walk into my room the first thing younotice is the far wall made out of glass from ceiling to floor with the rest of the walls painted bright orange.Then sitting to the left of that wall is my big comfy queen sized bed with blue and white splattered comforter.On the left wall from the dooris the bathroom door and closet door are located.Then my computer desk is located to the left side of the bed along with my vanity and jewellery box.

As I got out of the showerI began to thinkabout what would happen tonight at dinner. Because to tell you the truthI didn't really like my birth parents all too well. This reason is because first they give me away only to have another daughter, then they still call, check up on me and send me gifts.I mean who does that?

I sighed trying to push those thoughtsaside and thinking about what to wear.I had finally chosen my favourite bell bottom jeans, a red v-neck cap sleeve shirt along with my favourite purple converse.As for jewellery I had picked out a simple silver chained necklace with a crescent moon as the pendent. My dad (John)had gotten me this necklace because I had a tattoo on my left shoulder of a crescent moon and star. I laughed at the memory as I turned to look at the clock. I only had about 30 minutes left to get ready.
I quickly ran back into the bathroom blow dried my hair, straightened it and put it up in its usual half pony tail. As for makeup I put on a little black eye liner with somelight purple eye shadow.

"Lilia it's time to go!" Yelled my dad from the end of the hallway. I smiled to myself as I turned and walked out of my room, now nervous about tonight.

***

We had arrived at the restaurant early and our booth was in the very far back of the restaurant away from everyone. It was a somewhat fancy restaurant, but that didn't matter since we were in the back.
"So are you nervous?" John asked lightly putting his arm around my shoulders for comfort.
I smiled and crossed my legs under the table andknowing that my parents didn't like my birth parents, but i was just happy that I was finally going to meet my sister.

"Of courseI am,but I’m also very excited."I replied then took a sip of my drink. As i set my glass down and3 people walked in, but I didn't care about the 2 adults I was look at my sister. Ash had pretty straight black hair, flawless pale skin, and gorgeous intense green eyes. WhichI automaticallyenvied.
They sat down across the table from us and soon we began eating. Everything was quitesince we were eating and it was a little nerve racking, but as we got doneJoe (birth dad) just had to start an argument.

“Agatha, John, I thought the girls were going to come to our house afterwards?” Joe implied so it wasn't really a question.

“Joe, Sally, really I think the girls should go to our house afterwards for bonding time.” Agatha (my mom) saidwith a stern look.

“No. They will come to our house!” Joe my birth father said with slight anger.

There was a moment of silence before Ash cleared herthroat and murmuredcasually.“I think we should go to Lilia’s house, I don’t really want to be at home tonight.”I also took notice that she had slight happiness in her voice. My father, John turned to her with a gentle smile.

“You may not go! Do you realize you’d be putting Lilia and her parents in danger if you did?” Sally my birth mother said with her voice rising as she finished.

Now I was truly and utterly confused. How would my one year younger sister be putting us in danger? I turned to look up at my adoptive parents to also see confused looks. I then turned back to see my sister's expression, only to see she had a shocked open mouth.

"How would she be putting us in danger?" I asked jerking my head back to my birth parents. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Ash looked even more shock then her face turned into worry.

“Didn’t you know she’s a vampire." Joe said innocently while smirking taking a sip of his wine.I was in total shock and slight fear.Ihad no idea what was in the world around me and I was now interested in what else could be out there, but all my curiosity disappeared when Ash ran with in-human speed out of the restaurant.

I immediately stood up out of my seat in rage. "How could you do such a thing to your own daughter?"I asked walking out of the private booth, but only to stop and turn to Agatha and John with a gentle smile. "I'll meet you at the car." I said then continued to walk out into the dark night.

I walked into the forest stumbling a little and heard a slight rustle in the leaves. I turned to the direction the sound came from and spotted my sister sitting on the cold wet ground. I cleared my throat and she jerked her head up towards me. "Can I sit?" I asked wanting to comfort her. She just nodded, soI took the seat beside her in the grass. “That was a really stupid thing of mum and dad to do.” I said in all most a whisper and gently laying my hand on her shoulder.
Ash just stared at me with an emotionless face. "If you'd like, my parents and I still want you to come to our house for the night." I offered with a sweet smile. She stood up swiftly, jerking her shoulder from my grip in the processand walked towards the parking lot. I took this as acceptance and let a big happy smile play on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
^_^
subcribe please^_^