Reunited Sisters, An Aranged Marriage

Lilia

(Lilia's pov)

“What was it like? Ya know... to grow up with parents who loved you?” Ash asked hesitantly looking down at the floor.
I smiled toward her not really knowing what to say to that, butI knewI had to tell her since she told me about herself.

"Well i was born a month and a half prematurely and so the doctors had to constantly watch over me. that's probably why our parents didn't want me because of the extra work." I said thinking about what could have happened if they hadn't given me up and looking down at my carpeted floor. I could feel Ash's eyes on me taking interest. I sighed as i continued. "But after a half month in the hospital they released me and handed me over to Agatha and John who are the nicest people in the world. Agatha had told me once that she wanted a little girl but couldn't, do to reasons unknown. She said that, that is the reason they adopted me."
I paused and smiled to myselfas I took a deep breath, looking overat the clock to see what time it was. which it was only ten and wasn't that late.

"But as I grew a little older my lugs would gradually get slightly weaker. So about third grade it got to the point were i had to use an inhaler and I would also have strep throat a lot during child hood...In forth through fifth grade i was pulled out of school for bronchitis. When i went back to school in sixth grade most of the students felt pity for me and every time i would cough in class they would all stare waiting for somethingto happenthat caused me going to the hospital again.So in high schoolI made the decision to go to an all girls school to start fresh. I didn't feel sad about leaving any of my friends since i didn't have anyone that close to me.But only aftera few days of being there i quickly learned how rich girls could be and promised myself that i would never be that way.........to this day I have have never talked to one personin that school." I explained now feeling tired andlay my head down on one of my fluffy pillows. I could feel Ash's eyes staring at me. I didn't look back at her wondering what she thoughtof me.

"Do you still have problems?.....With your lungsI mean?" She asked now coming over to the bed as i shimmied over to the over side of the

"Yeah, but only in the winter time or when i ware myself out running. My lungs lock up and it gets harder for me to breath.But that's about it you know unless something else happens like a panic attack..." i explained with a slight smile. I yawned and looked at the clock one more time before look back up at Ash. It was now 11 and I noticed i was getting tired. earlier we had put on some pajamas and we wear each wearing a pair of shorts and different colored tank tops. My tank top was sky blue while Ash had on a black one. "So do vampires sleep any?" I asked with a light giggle and Ash laughing along with me.

"We only sleep a few hours at a time. Unless we were injured during battle." She explained with a light smile.

I nodded understandingly. "well i'm going to go to sleep, but if you want you can stay up and listen to music or read a book. there is a huge bookshelf in the closet and there in also a lounge chair sat in there..." I told her as I let out another yaw.

"Okay thanks. Oh but were do i sleep when i do want to go to sleep." Ash asked with puzzlement.

I thought about this, but didn't have to think long since it was kind of obvious "Well you could sleepin theguest bedroom down atthe to the left." i said point towards my bed frame to where the roomwas located. "If you want you could even take the book and my i-pod in there." I explained as she nodded and walked into my closet looking for a book to read. I got up and turned myceiling light off before i climbed in the bed and cuddled in the warmth of the covers and almostimmediately fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

*********************(the next morning)*********************

The next morningI woke up at 9:30 and lay in my bed for a few minutes then decided to get up and have my morning hot chocolate. But beforeI went down stairsI made my way to the guest room at the end of the hall to check on Ash. I only opened the door a crack to see that she was still sleeping with the blanket thrown all over her. I slightly laughed as I made my way down stairs and to the kitchen. Agatha and John weren't up yet since it was a Saturday and john didn't have to work.I walked over to the cabinet and got out my favorite dark blue mug. then continued to fix my hot chocolate using the chocolate syrup and ice cold milk that I got from the fridge. After I stirred the milk and the chocolate together I placed the mug in the microwave for three minutes. AsI waited for it to heat up I went to a different cabinet and got out a smores pop tart, took it out of the package and placed both the pop tarts into the toaster. When I pulled the lever down on the toaster the microwave beeped signaling that my hot chocolate was done. WhenI took it out of the microwaveI stirred it up once again to make sure the chocolate wouldn't stick to the bottom. Then the toaster popped up signaling the pop tarts were done. I wrapped the pop tarts up in a paper toile and carried both my hot chocolate and my pop tarts back up stairs and to my room. I then sat them both on my bed side table and opened the window that lead to my balcony. I left the door open and went back to my breakfast by picking it up then walking out my window and sat my hot chocolate on my out door table then took a seat in the lawn chair thatI had set beside my table. As I was eating I recalled what Ash told me about her past last night and thinking about how a parent could treat there child like that. I didn't understand it and I don't think I want to. When I was done with my breakfast. I walked back into my room and sat the paper toile and mug on my night stand. then walked into my closet to pick out some clothes for the day. I got out a pair of short black denim shorts that went to my mid thighand the top was a dark blue spaghetti shirt with a purple butterfly on the front that fit to my curves and showed off my tattoo...

After I got out of shower and was dressedI wrapped a toile around my head picked up what i used for breakfast and headed down stairs to see if any one was up yet. In the my parents and my sister were all standing around awkwardly, but when i walked in they all turned there heads towards me and gave a small smile. "So vampires don't eat? Wow...." I giggled and i saw her smile get wider.

"Well we can but it's not necessary to..." She said crossing her arms and leaning on the counter more.

"Oh Lilia Sally called and told us to tell you to pack the things you will need and things that you want to keep." Agatha explained before taking a sip of her morning coffee.
I nodded then turned to look at Ash with an unsure smile. "I guess you wouldn't want to help me pack?"

Ash shrugged her shoulders before saying. "Sure...But first don't you think I need to take a shower?" She asked as we headed up the stairs.
I giggled before replying. "Of course. You can take one in mine whileI pack just let me pick youout some clothes first."

WhenI walked into my room I went straight into my closet. For Ash i picked out a blue jean high waist skirtthat stopped above the knee and a red halter top that showed a bit of cleavage and hugged her curves.

After I gave her the clothes she hopped into the shower. I then went back into my closet and pulled out 4 huge suit cases.Inthe firstI put in my pajamas, bras, and under wear. In the nextI put in as many shorts andjeansasI could possibly fit. In the third my shits and my favorite jewelry. And in the last I put in my I-Home, books, movies, lap topand anything elseI would want. So by the time Ash got out of the showerall I had to do was get what I needed out of the bathroom. And as if right oncue she walked out of the bathroomrubbing her head dry witha towel.Ashlooked pretty in the clothes i had picked out for her. the bright red shirt brought out her pale porcelain skin and the skirt showed off her legs.

"If you want you can use the blow drier first since I have to get my bathroom stuff packed." I explained taking the towel off my head with my hair almost dry. Ash nodded and went back into the bathroom before turning on the blow drier. While I walked back into my closet and got my purse and another little bag for my bathroom stuff. But i used some of it before I threw it into the bag. Like my toothbrush andmake up. In my pursewas my inhaler, wallet,and I-pod. After I was done with that I walked into the bathroom and picked up the blow drier and started drying my hair, seeing as Ash was nowusing the straighten. After I was done with my hair I brushed through it one more time and pulled it up in a half pony tail. I then placed my blow drier and straighter into the bag with my other bathroom stuff. I then put on my converse, a silver bangle, and my crescent moon necklace.

After Ash had straightened her hair she walked out of the bathroom and was sitting on my bed all ready to go. I sighed asI thought about mysix bags I had to pack down stairs.
"Hey Ash can you carrie the last two bags whileI get my purse, the bathroom bag, and two suit cases. you would only have to carrie two suit cases." I asked apologetically while biting my lip.

Ash sighed but nodded taking the two cases by the top handles and carrying them downstairs to the car. I followed after her having a feeling thatI wouldn't be back here for a while.

***

On the car ride to my birth parents house Ash and I sangalong with myI-pod the whole way there. Which was about a thirty minute to an hourdrive. when we got there we noticed two other cars in the drive way but blew it off thinking nothing of it. We left my luggage in the car for the time being and walked in seeing our parents, two other adult men, and two verysexy looking boys that were about our age. The first thought thatcame to mid was. What has our parents gotten us into now?
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment...