Restart My Heart

Can't help if there's no one else

I suddenly jolted awake, feeling soft hair tickle my cheek asa soft breeze blew. As I was blinking the bright early afternoon sun out of my eyes, I realized I was still lying in Levi's very comfortable lap. I looked up and saw her angel-like serene face

She was my best friend

She was sound asleep, her long dark eyelashes draped effortlessly over her closed eyelids. Though she called me the angel, she didn't know she was the true delicate and irresistable one.

She was my best friend.

Suddenly, her phone from in her right shorts pocket vibrated. I quickly swiped it out, so the vibrating would no wake sleeping beauty. Her phone would not stop vibrating, as if yelling at me to read it.

Finally, I gave in and peeked at the screen

Text From Stephy<3

I cringed at the sight of the name but proceeded to the 'Read Now' button.

Message: u skipped P.E Levs :( i hope u dont skip our secret meetin afterskol ;) <3

Oh yeah, there was also that forever annoying Levi's new play thing. Perfect way to put the icing on the cake. If there was something I hated more than myself, it would the be the frosting.

But I knew he was a million times better for her than me, so the what could I do?

I wanted so much to crush the phone in my mind, imagining it was his head. If he never existed, maybe I wouldn't be feeling this pain; remorse even.

But, her hair trickled my cheeks along with the tears that fell gracefully from her closed eyes , stopping me.

There was nothing in this entire world I could do to stop the flow of my best friend's tears.

Before I could control myself, I lifted my neck to meet her lips with mine.

I was the most pathetic guy Levi could have in her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't contain the irony of the title. Because Levi does have someone else, Alex.

This was in Alex's POV