Status: ITS BACKKKKKK

Nobody Wins

"Maybe St. louis was a place I could call home after all, not just an escape."

"now it's gone to far look at where we are, nobody wins"

that was the song I had been blasting for a totally of 24 hours and fourteen minutes in my sad little apartment. I had succefully burned about 15 pictures of us and cut out the ones that were of our friends but i just didn't want to see him in. I was pissed,miserble, and smelly. I hadn't showered, I had no will do anything. It was just fantastic.

I'm not one for wallowing but this situation called for it. My boyfriend of two years had cheated on me with my ex- bestfriend named stacie. But even for little 'ol me there was only so much pity I could take. So what did she do next you may ask? Well I ran of course, its what I'm best at. Running away from my problems and starting over.
-------------------------------

I was suprised she was even up at five thirty in the morning, it was rare. Carlie and me, we had this sort of ESP thing going on ever since we started highschool. So naturally I should have known that she would know that something was wrong. I knocked once and she answered the door. The bear hug she gave was suffocating, yet comforting at the same time.
" how are you? You drop of the face of the earth for two days and show up in St. Louis to visit me!"
Had it really been two days? Huh, I guess my counting was a little off. whatever.
"I'm ok, I guess. I came to see my best friend, a change of scenery. Ya know?" I lied. I don't know why because she was my best friend, she saw through it or maybe she saw the four large army size duffel bags at my feet. either way she wasn't buying it.

"what happened," she sighed, moving aside to let me through her door.

Wow, that was a complicated question. I wasn't really sure, i mean i know he cheated on me with my best friend at the time. But why, that was a question i wanted an answer to as well. But when your me, you tend to put up these walls, and sometimes you forget that certain people can break them down no matter how hard you fight.
" well, he cheated on me." I choked out the words.

"Oh, that lying son of ," but she stopped. Because at this point a wave of fresh tears was pouring down my face.

She hugged me, and sat me down on the large, brown, leather couch in her living room. A couple minutes had gone by and the tears died down. For the first time in two days it felt good to cry, and not be alone. Maybe St. louis was a place i could call home after all, not just an escape.
---------------------------------------------

The door slammed shut. That was the fourth time this morning, it was becoming a problem. I rolled over and the red letters on the clock read 7:15 a.m.

"holy jesus," i grumbled as i flung myself out of bed.

It was way to early for this. I brushed my hair and threw it into a messy bun, and threw on the sweatpants that i had put into a basket last night.

" Carls, what are you doing up so early," i said as i sleepily walked around the wall that separated the living room from the kitchen. As i rounded the corner i saw something that shocked me awake. A tall, hazel eyed cutie was staring back at me. He smirked," I'm not carlie."

"uhhh yea," i muttered feeling like an idiot, then getting mad." So, you're the one whose been slamming the damn door all morning." His smirk was now a full on smile. It was adorable but i was still cranky seeing as it was way to early to be up.

"Carlie told me to wake you up, but i wasnt sure how...," he trailed off to keep from bursting out laughing.

"So you decided to slam the door?" i was flushed from anger and the fact that he was getting cuter by the second.

"sorry," he was full on laughing now.

My impulse told me to throw something. I found an apple in the fruit basket on the kitchen table and chucked it at his head. He ducked at the last second, lucky for him because i had a wicked right.

He was laughing so hard by this time, he barley managed a "get dressed" before i stormed out of the kitchen. I was angry, but when the anger subsided all i could focus on was him. He was hot, i cursed the teenage hormones that i still had at 19.
♠ ♠ ♠
This ones for sam :) Oshies #1 fan.
Im not a friend of spell check, sorry.I know its short but its a start.
This is my first story here so... this one continuing depends on you guys.(pressure i know!)
Comment/subscribe

Nobody wins- the veronicas