Status: Anyone Want To Help Me?

Nightmares

Raining Dead People.

It’s hard to breathe, dark, can’t see well. There are no people in sight. I walk up to this house and it is huge, windows with broken glass. I walk up to the door and go inside. The stair case is to my left on the wall, there are multiple rooms in the house that come off of the main hallway that you walk into. I start to walk up the stairs into this huge room on the top floor. The only room there and it had high roof and broken windows and glass everywhere. I look around and walk over to this window / door that had been broken out and notice that there is a bridge thing that goes from the house I was at to the other house across the way. I crawl out side through the window and slowly start to walk across the bridge. Below there were two blue pools with crystal clear water in them, they looked so inviting. I suddenly heard sirens, sounded like police. I ran back to the house I had come from and crawl through the window and ran to the front window they were there and wanting to get me (for what reason I have no clue). I ran back to the door / window and crawled out. I started to run across the bridge when the sky turned purplish black and rolled in like it was nothing. I started to run again, when I felt a rain drop on my arm. I look down and it is red, dark blood red. I froze, looked up and I had nothing over my head but the purple sky. I look down to the pools that were below me and it was all painted red. Instead of two pools that were crystal clear, they were the color of blood and looked like blood filled pools. Everything was red, nothing had color. I hear screaming. High pitched screaming. Kids, men, women, teens, older people, everyone, screaming, fading in and out like they were swinging by my ears. I covered my ears in sense to try and stop them but it didn’t work. They got louder and louder. thump scream thump thump...I started to hear this, thump scream thump thump...I closed my eyes in hope that it would all go away....thump thump thump scream thump thump. I opened my eyes and there were bodies falling from the sky, falling everywhere. Bloody, half dressed, ripped clothing, dead people. Some burnt, some half alive and screaming. Splash splash, they fell into the pools filled with blood. I was covered in blood by now because it had been raining. I freaked. I started grabbing bodies and throwing them into the other house on the other side of the bridge, not the one I came from but the one I was heading to. I was just grabbing and throwing them inside. The screaming of people dying, the falling and thumping of dead people falling from the sky and the breathing in my head kept going. I breathe quicker. I grab a body and try to throw it through the window; I can’t get it up and through it. The cops come, yelling orders at me. Get down, drop the body, stop, halt, freeze or I will shoot. I turn and face them. I can’t go anywhere. I was trapped. I run towards them, something hits me in the head and knocks me off of the bridge, I fall towards the concrete, all of the sounds loud as loud can get. Happening in slow motion. Echoing in my head. Right before I hit the concrete, seconds before, I wake up. Screaming in my bed and breathing hard. Scratches on my stomach, burses on my legs.