Status: Anyone Want To Help Me?

Nightmares

Locked In Another Body.

I’m walking down a street, perfectly fine. I pass myself, my body, walking the other way. I turn around. I yell at myself, I won’t stop. I run after myself, and tackle me to the ground, I hit and look around, I’m not on the street anymore, I’m on a yacht. I beat the crap out of my body. My body kicks me off of my self, and my body makes a break for it. I get up and head to get it. It slips over the back of the yacht and is dangling by a hold. I step on my hand and kick myself off of the yacht and into the motor of the boat, I kill my body. I turn around and I’m on a building. The roof of a tall one. Someone is standing there with me. I turn and swing. Bam I make contact. I jump on top of the person and beat the crap out of them. I open my eyes and focus on the person I was on top of. It is me. My body, again. same thing happens again, I beat the crap out of my body, I get kicked off of me and then get my body hanging over the ledge, I step on my fingers and kick it off. It falls and hits the road. Splat I’m dead. I get into a car accident with my body in aims to kill my body. It’s like I want to kill my body and want in another one. Like im out to kill myself.