Status: Anyone Want To Help Me?

Nightmares

Cat Fight.

I walk into a room and a girl is sitting in the back of the room. She was curled up rocking back and forth. I was slightly confused, and didnt know what to do. Being me I walked over to the girl cautiously and tried to comfort her. She looked up at me with redish green eyes and tackled me to the ground biting my neck. For such a small girl she was very powerful. Red green eyes, long brown hair, models build, white skin. The bite was amazingly painful. She just kept biting me all over, she didnt stop. She went from my neck to my face to my arms then my body. I got enough power to grab her and push her off of me. When she came back for more I moved and grabed her hair and pounded her face into the floor. I kept pounding it and pounding it, but she never shed a drop of blood. Next thing I know we are flying through my house. I had ahold of her hair and her shirt, I hit her head into anything and everything I could find. Walls, railings, floors, doors, friges. anything. We went down the sairs and my dad and brother were watching tv. I thought 'oh crap they cant see us or im going to get into trouble.' So i flew back up stairs and ran her into the wall again and again. I flung her into my room and jumped on her, biting her. She seemed to not like that very much so I kept doing it. She didnt taste very good and she to my surprise wasn't filled with blood. she was just litterally skin and bones. She pulls somthing out of her shirt and shoves it into my stomach. Blood pours out and I fall back. She gets on me and drinks my blood then I wake up.