Status: Anyone Want To Help Me?

Nightmares

When Ex's Attack

"Baby don't leave please, I sware I didn't do anything with her." I yelled as tears ran down my face.
"That's not what I heard Riley."
I looked at the ground while my girlfriend, Chris, yelled at me. supposedly I was caught making out with our friend Rose. Honestly it only consisted of a hug that is is.
"You fucking lock lips and play tongue tag is not cool. It hurts me a lot Riley."
"I sware to you baby, I didn't do anything with her."
"Yeah sure, that is what they all say when they are caught in a lie." She said as she ran her hand through her hair and walked toward the door. "I'm going on a walk, I don't know if I will be back or not, so don't wait around for me. " She said as she walked out the door of our house and slammed the door. I sat down on the couch and stared at the wall. I couldn't believe it, I had been set up again. I didn't know by who or what but I had to find out. I got up and went out the back door, opened it and took off running. I honestly didn't know where I was going but I just had to get away. I let my feet take me where ever. I ran for miles, and soon ended up on her door step. I walked up to the back door, breathing kind of heavily.
*Tap tap tap* It took a little while for her to answer the door but soon it opened.
"Riley, baby what are you doing here?" Rose said.
"I....I...I need to talk to you."
"Ummm," She looked back towards the living room. "now isn't a good time for me, can you come back tomorrow?"
I was confused. "Why isn't now a good time?" I sighed and let my head fall back. "She is already here isn't she. I knew it."
"She? Wait who?" Rose questioned.
"Nothing, you said you didn't have time so I will come back later, when you have time and hope to god I'm not dead by then." I said as I turned and went to walk away. I heard the door shut and her walk after me.
"What do you mean?" She asked, I could hear her stop.
"Nothing never mind, you don't have time." I said as I kept on walking.
"I do when you are this upset and worried. Whats wrong."
I stopped. "She...she...she knows that I love you."
"She as in wh--Chris knows?"
I nodded.
"And?" She whispered. I could hear her holding back in her voice.
"And she ran off, I have no clue where she went."
"I do." She mumbled.
I froze. "You what?" I said, turning around.
"I do, I know where she is." She mumbled a little louder but not to loud.
"Where, where is she?"
She looked down and nodded over her shoulder towards her house. I was shocked. She had came here. How could she have beat me here? How? I walked to the side of the house and looked in the front. There sat her car. The one that was supposed to be in the shop. Amazing. I turned and looked at her, disgusted.
"How in the fucking hell could you do this to me? I thought we had a plan? I thought you loved me too. I thought--"
"She played us both!" She yelled at me.
I froze, stopped mid sentence. "She...she what?"
"She fucking played us both okay, while she was with you, she was with me. She just told me that."
I couldn't find anything to say. I was so upset. I crashed to the ground.
"Stay here, don't move. I'll be back." She said as she went inside.
I sat there looking at the ground, tears falling. I could hear them talking inside and then they kissed. I could see it through the blinds. I heard the front door open then her car start up. The engine got quieter and quieter as she drove down the road. Rose came back out the back door.
"She is going to the store. We have some time." She said.
"Time for what Rose? I'm not doing anything with you. I'm leaving both of you and you two can just go off and have your god damned love fling and have a great ol time cause no one cares any more about pain huh?" I practically yelled at her and got up.
"No, Baby, don't leave." She pleaded.
"Why the hell not Rose. I honestly don't feel like getting stabbed in the back anymore."
"You won't be."
"Yeah, 'won't be'. How many times have I heard that stupid line before." I said to myself and turned around.
"Don't leave baby, I need you." She yelled after me.
"Like I haven't heard that one before too." I said back, and kept on walking.
"No, wait, stop." She yelled. I decided to give her a fighting chance.
"What the hell do you want." I said as I stopped and turned to face her.
"You." She said as she ran towards me and kissed me. It wasn't just one of those kisses that you can shrug off like it never happened and just move on with your life. The kiss was much more than anything that I have ever been apart of. It was intense and incredible. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me, deepening the kiss. What the hell was I doing, I thought I didn't want anything to do with either of them yet I'm standing here kissing one of them just so the other can pull up and kill us both. She pulled back and caught her breath.
"I want you and only you. I was going to talk it out with you and tell her that I never wanted to see her again after tonight. I want to be with you. I had no idea she was with both of us at the same time, but I have realized that I love you more than I could ever love someone. I want to be with you no matter what. That is if you will be with me." She said looking in my eyes. She had 'hopeful' written all over in her eyes. I could see that she was really being truthful about it. Before I could say anything back we heard the car pull up in the front of the house and the engine cut off. I looked up and saw the door open and took off for the trees behind her house. She just stood there, hopeless but yet hopeful at the same time. She didn't know what to do but yet she had an idea.
I sat in the near by trees and watched it all un fold.
She turned around and yelled "I'm around back baby." I saw Chris walk around the corner of the house and up to Rose.
"Hey baby, sorry I was gone so long, there were long lines in Walmart." Chris said. They kissed.
"It's okay baby. Can we talk?"
"Ummm, yeah sure about what though?" Chris said. As she reached into her back pocket.
They stood and looked at each other for a few minutes, studying each others faces.
"I love you." Rose said.
"I love you too baby." Chris replied.
A small smile crept across Roses face, you could tell that it was fake.
"I just want to let you know that it is.....its over between us." Rose choked out.
Even in the little bit of lighting on the back porch you could see Chris's face melt.
"What, why?"
"I love someone else. Someone that is going to be faithful and true to the person that they are with. The person that I deserve."
"Who, no wait let me guess Riley huh?"
Rose looked to the ground. "I'm sorry it has to end this way but I just can't stand to get hurt anymore."
"Yeah, sure, whatever."
They looked at each other for a long time, just watching their faces, taking in that last little bit of memory they would have before they split. They hugged, one last meaningful hug before it all ended.
"I love you, I always will." Chris said.
"I love you too." Rose replied.
"Don't lie to me."
"I'm not. What do you mean?" Rose said.
"You don't love me, if you did you wouldn't be leaving me for my girlfriend." Chris said.
"I can tell you something that no matter what I will never lie about." Rose mumbled.
"Oh yeah? And what is that?" Chris said with complete attitude.
"I miss you." Rose said meaningfully. I could tell that she meant it. The way she looked at her said it all. They stood a few feet apart.
Chris nodded. "I know, But daddy misses you more." Chris said as she pulled a butterfly knife out of her pocket and slit Roses throat. It was all one slick move, one motion. I could hear her choke on the blood that now filled her throat. She could no longer breathe. Her limp body fell to the ground in front of Chris and all she did was stand and stare. She looked at her butterfly knife and licked the blood off of it, then slowly turned towards me.
"I know your out there Riley. I can smell you."
I took in a deep breath.
"Oh come on, daddy wants to see you too..."