Status: Two-shot

You Want Jack Barakat for Dinner

Lipgloss and Lollipop

The crowd was getting wild and they started to chant "All Time Low". Jayy and Jeffree were backstage. I rather be out in the crowd, rocking out. Jess grabbed onto my hand and pulled me toward the front. Once we were up front and against the rail they walked out. The whole place erupted with screaming.

"HELLO LA. How are all you sexy bitches doing tonight?" Alex said into the mic. Screaming again. Half way through their set someone had elbowed Jess in the face. They hit her good because she fell against me, knocked out.

"Yo Ho. Hold up, Hold up, Hold up." Alex said jumping off the stage and ran over to us.

"Is she okay?" Alex asked.

"No. Some dick elbowed her in the face." I said then Jack was at his side.

"Are you her friend?" Jack asked.

"Well I just met her outside but she's Jimmie Deeghan's little sister." I said. Alex got the guard and they lifted her over the rail and then sat her back on her feet and then Alex and Jack took her backstage. Jack whispered to one of the guards and next thing I know I'm being lifted over the rail to. I ran to catch up with them. Jeffree and Jayy ran to us.

"What the fuck happened?" Jeffree asked.

"Some loser elbowed her." Alex said.

"What did this little fucker look like? I'll knock his shit straight." Jayy said.

"She's fine. I'm sure she's use to it." I said. Which is true? If she's around the guys in Every Avenue all the time. Alex pulled at his phone.

"Who you calling, dude?" Jack asked.

"Jimmie. No answer. I'll call Dave." Alex said.

"Yo, Dave. It's Alex Gaskarth. Are you guys in LA by any chance?" Alex said.

"Well see, Jimmie's sister got elbowed...oh okay. See ya later." Alex said.

"So?" Jeffree asked.

"He's on his way." Alex said and started to wipe the blood off her face. I looked at Jack and he was looking at me.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked. No one answered.

"Here, I'll show you." Jack said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bathroom. Once at the door, I turned and smiled. Dragging him inside with me. Once inside, I pushed him against the wall and pressed my lips against his. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed me into the other side of the wall. I worked off his shirt and then he took off mine.....

"Where the fuck were you guys?" Jeffree asked.

"I got lost because he decided to leave me but I found him again." I lied. Jayy just looked at me and smiled. I looked over at the couch and saw Alex, Dave, and Jess sitting there talking.

"How are you feeling?" I asked walking over to them. Jess looked up at me and then started laughing.

"Fuck. Hurts badly." She said holding her nose. This made everybody laugh.

"Guys, what the hell? Get back onstage." Matt yelled as he came into the room.

"Shit. Totally forgot." Alex said jumping up and running for the stage, followed by Jack.

"You fucked him, didn't you?" Jess asked.

"Way to be foward, Ms. Deeghan?" I asked.

"Hey, I've lived around this guys for awhile. Of course, I'm foward with shit like this." She said pointing to Dave.

"Okay. Miss Thing. You totally fucked Dave then. Yes, I did fuck Jack." I said.

"Yeah. So, that comes with the package of dating the dude." Jess said. I just laughed.

"We better go. I've gotta be on stage in like an hour." Dave said standing up.

"Yeah, I think I've had enough excitement for one day." I said as we walked out of the building. Hoping to never see Jack Barakat again. This was only a one time thing. Just sex and then leave. I'll get to see, I fucked Jack Barakat and I wasn't dating him.