School, Eye-liner and Music

Phone calls and screams.

Aiden's POV.

I laid on the couch and stared at the living room roof, mum left me to baby sit, she went to work just after we got back with Jordie crying. I could hear Jet talking on the phone, maybe he had a new boyfriend. Jordie was asleep and Erin was on the computer doing on her english assignment.
I heard a knock at the front door, I sighed, stood up and walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hello?" I asked as I opened the door. It was Lexia, Jo, Lanie, Lara and a little boy.

"Hey. Wanna go down to the park in the city?" Lexia asked.

"Uhmm.. Cant. Baby sitting."

"Cant you bring them with you?"

"I'm not sure let me go ask"

I shut the door and stood there and stared at the kitchen bench.

"I dont want tooo! But I guess, Jordie could make friend's with that midget she has with her" I said to myself.

I opened the door.

"Sure, but first whose the midget?" I asked.

"Oh, this is my cousin Frankie" Lexia replied pointing the short person.

"Oh cool, he can play with Jordie, just let me collect my siblings."

"Lexy! Why does she talk funny?" The midget known as Frankie asked his cousin.

"Oh it is because I have more of an extensive vocabulary thank yourself" I said smiling, closing the door and heading down the hallway to collect my siblings.

"Jetty get off the fucking phone!" I yelled on the other phone handset in the kitchen.

I could hear who ever he was talking to laughing on the other end, I slammed down the phone and walked into the boys room. I threw a pillow at Jordie to wake him up, and grabbed the phone out of Jet's hand.

"Hello, whose this?" I asked the person on the other end in a very serious tone.

"I'm Gerard" The person replied, I, myself realizing it must be a guy.

"I'm Adien. Jet's big sister, what is your relationship with my little brother?"

"I'm his friend?"

"That's nice. Are you able to go out as of now?"

"Yeah."

"Would you like to come to the park near our house with us?"

"I guess"

"Good meet us there as soon as you can."

"Okay bye" I hung up the phone and threw it on the bed.

"Jordie, Jet, put a jacket on were going out"

I walked out of the room and walked into the room I shared with Erin.

"Get a jacket were going out"

I grabbed a black jacket and threw it on, headed down to the front door and opened it.

"Everyone ready?" Lanie asked

"Almost, come on guys!" I yelled out.

Jet and Erin appeared and waved to the girls outside, stepped out and joined them.
Soon followed Jordie, he was looking at his shoes but then he looked up, made eye contact with Frank.

"Ahh! Not that mean kid! He pushed me Aidey!" Jordie yelled, he burst into tear's and ran up the hallway.

I shook my head at Frankie and then gave an angry face to Lexia and chased after to my little baby brother.