School, Eye-liner and Music

Pizza Joint.

Aiden's POV

"So where’s ya boy friiiend?" I asked poking Jet in the ribs.

It was just us, we were sitting outside of a pizza parlor awaiting Gerard who called earlier and asked if we could meet here, because he couldn't make it to the park. Lexia had left along with the other girls, and kindly walked Erin and Jordie home.

"He's not my boy friend" Jet Replied slapping my hand away.

"Oh of course not" I said rolling my eyes.

"He isn’t! Were just... Friends...”

"How many time's have I heard that before? Twelve? A billion?!"

"Shut up."

"How old is he anyway?"

"Fifteen"

"Interesting...”

"What?!"

"It's just... Oh nothing. Is that him?" I said pointing to a tall boy walking towards us, he was wearing a long black trench coat, red eye shadow around his eyes and he had shoulder length black scraggly hair.

"Hi Gee!" Jet said running up to him, they both continued to walk to me.

"Gerard, this is my older sister Aiden-Lee." Jet said, pointing to Gerard then back to me. "And this is Gerard"

"Call me Aiden, we spoke earlier." I said shaking Gerard's hand.

"Oh, hi. I like your shoes." Gerard said in a nervous tone, and pointing to my black and lime green tennis shoes.

"Oh thanks. Shall we?" I said pointing to the pizza parlor’s door.

We walked in, I asked for some menus and we sat a booth in a corner at the back. I handed the menus to Gerard and Jet as I looked in mine.

"What would you guys like for this evening?" A tall tough looking waiter asked us.

"Uhmm...Can I have 3 slices of the pineapple and pepperoni?" Jet asked the waiter.

"Sure can, how about you two?" The waiter guy asked again.

"Can I have 4 slices of the vegetarian?" Gerard asked placing the menu on the table.

The waiter nodded.

"Can I have 1 slice of the vegetarian and a side of the garden salad?" I asked.

"Yep, that'll be about 15 minutes Kay guys?" The waiter said.

We nodded and he walked off. We sat in there in silence for a moment.

"So Gee... I can call you that right? Good! So how did you meet my awesome little brother?" I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah... You can. Uhh... After school one day, at a bus stop. I got bored so I just randomly started talking to him, and we ended up catching the same bus, talking through the ride and got off at the same stop. I think he's pretty cool, and my boyfriend think's so too." He answered.

I saw Jet's face when he said boyfriend, it looks as if it nearly killed him on the inside, poor Jet. I think he really likes Gerard.

"Boyfriend hey? What's his name?"

"Billy"

"Billy, nice name. Know a nice name Jet!"

They both laughed.

---

"Well catch ya later Gee!" Jet and I both said as we waved goodbye to Gerard as we started to walk home.

"So, I saw how crushed you looked when he said he had a boyfriend. I guess you do like him." I said to Jet.

"Yeah... I do. And his boyfriend is an arsehole, but just for Gee's sake I never say anything, but it's killing me that I just cant go up to him and kiss him every time I see him" Jet said.

"Aww, I know the feeling."

"How would you?! You've never even dated a guy. You don’t know."

"Please Jet, don’t go there."

"Why the hell not? It's not like your gay too. Jeez Aiden"

"Well... Uhh....Mhmm...”

"You are? Oh my I didn't mean that...”

"It's okay Jetty, just not a word to anyone"

"I promise sis"

We hugged each other, as we broke I opened the front door.

"And if you need any help with Gee, just give me a buzz"

He nodded. I walked up to my bedroom, and shut the door.

"Crap." I said to myself. "Now he knows."