School, Eye-liner and Music

That was one nice kiss.

Aiden's POV

I had brought Sheik back to my house, we had no where else to go. And no one was home anyway.
We had been sitting silently on my bed for about 10 minute's she occasionally says 'cool' to something she See's in my room that interest's her.

"Hey so.. Did anyway tell you any rumor's about me when I left?" I for some reason thought this would be a good time to mention my crush on her.

"Uhhmm don't think so.." She mumbled, as she stared at my shoe's.

"Anyone's concerning you and I?"

"Uhmm.. Be more specific?"

"That I may, or may not have had a crush on you.."

"Oh yeah that one.."

"How did you feel about that?"

"It made me sad"

"Why?"

"Cause they said had not has"

"What do you mean?"

"Mhmm.."

"What?"

"I.. Think... I like you" She said turning towards me.

"Uhmm, well.. I still like you just so you know.." I said smiling at her, she smiled back then turned away.

I laced our finger's together as I rubbed my thumb against her's. She turned toward's me, and pressed her lip's hard against mine, 'causing me to fall back and lay on my bed. She climbed on top of me not letting our lips separate once. Her tongue moved across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I opened my mouth, our tongue's battled for dominance, but I so kindly let her win.
She moved her hand's up and down my side's, as I played with her short blond lock's.
Her hand moved under my shirt, making me moan slightly into the kiss from the sudden contact, she giggled and moved her hand further up my shirt, groping my boob's a little as she started to kiss down my neck.
I grabbed her arm's to try and make her stay still, as she softly bit down on my neck as she started sucking.

After we finished making out we just laid there on my bed, my arm around her as she lent her head on my chest. I looked over at the clock, to check the time.

"Shit! I have to pick up the kids!" I yelled grabbing Sheik's hand and running out of the house.