School, Eye-liner and Music

Science Assignment.

Aiden's POV

"Don't you something better to do... Like terrorizing small children with your hideous face?" I asked angrily the new girl after she kicked the back of my chair.

"I would... But that's what got me kicked out of my old school... Besides your more fun to annoy 'cause you dress funny" She replied kicking my chair again.

I saw Lexia look over with a very pissed off look.

"Oh... Harsh words... From a harsh face."

"So do you cut your wrist's you dirty emo?"

"Maybe I do and maybe I don't. What's it to you moron?"

"Cause I don't want to be the reason for another emo killing themselves."

"Oh... I'm sure..."

The bell rang, I grabbed my bag and ran over to Lex.

"Jeez Lex, that new chick..." I said shaking my hands in a chocking someones neck motion. Lexia just laughed as we walked to the cafeteria.

-----

"I'll catch ya at next break kay Lex?" I said walking off to the science labs. This was the one class where I knew no one. So I took my usual seat right up the front where no annoying arse-holes would sit next to me.

I pulled my book out and started drawing some more cartoon's. I looked up to grab a pencil sharpener out of my bag as I saw that new chick.... Luna walk in.
She looked around, and saw me, she smiled and sat behind me.

"Hello there" She said in my ear before she took her seat.

The teacher walked in, and pulled out his funny exercise book.

"So children, we will be starting another research assignment today. You will be working in pairs, but so the work is actually completed I shall be choosing your partner for you..." Mr Maxis started, everybody groaned. "With that attitude I will put you with people I know you hate..."

He started saying names of people, who I obviously knew were in the class, but I didn't really know who they were.

"And finally Aiden... You can go with... Hmm... Oh yes the other new girl Luna. Alright everyone get started."

I was so stunned, I turned around and looked at Luna she was grinning like a madman.
This is going to be hell.