School, Eye-liner and Music

I love you.

Lexia's POV

That morning I was the last to wake up. Mum and Dad had texted me late last night saying they were going to find a hotel room and stay there the night. I called mum to check what was happening.

"Hey mum, what's up?"

"Not much Lex, you?"

"Yeah, not much, Daniel is in the bath."

"Cool, hey Katt is going to go to a friend house tonight and dad and I are going to his work social, so were gonna stay here again tonight, is that okay with you?"

"Yeah mum, can Daniel stay?"

"Of course, check with his mum."

"Okay, I'll text you later and tell what happens."

"Okay, don't forget, take Katt to her friends house at 5 okay?"

"Okay mum, bye!"

"See ya Lexia."

I hung up the phone and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Mum said you could stay the night if you want again."

"Okay, I'll ring mum when I get out okay?"

"Okay sure." I replied, I walked into Katt's room. There was a black bag with purple stitching sitting on her ready made bed. I walked into the kitchen and saw Katt taking a bottle of soft drink out of the cupboard.

"Want me to walk you over early?"

"Yes please Lex."

I told her to go grab her bag and I told Daniel I would be 5 minutes tops. I could trust him in my house alone, Katt's friends house was only 5 houses down.

- - - - - - - - -

By the time I had gotten home it was 2 in the afternoon.

"I'm allowed to stay." Daniel said coming out of my room suddenly. I put my hands over my chest and tried to catch my breath.

"Thanks for scaring me hey." I said to him half laughing half being serious. Daniel hugged me as we walked into my room. We sat on my bed. Daniel leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"I love you Lexia." He told me in-between kisses. Eventually I turned my head and and let him kiss me, his tongue begging for entrance into my mouth, I opened my lips as I carefully grabbed the back of his head, I smiled into his lips as he took one of my hands and laced our fingers together.

My head softly touched the pillow, Daniel still kissing my lips, unbuttoning my shirt, he pulled it off my arms falling about to let him do so. I unbuttoned his pants as he slid them off.

After a while of play fighting there was us laying on the bed, next to each other in only our bare skin. I got under my cover along with Daniel as he rolled himself over to be on top of me.

"Have you ever done this before?" Daniel asked me leaving goosebumps along my neck where he had kissed me.

"Never." I replied softly lifting my head up to kiss him. I softly bit on Daniels lip ring leaving a dent in the metal.

"Ready?" He asked me, his breathing was starting to change, along with mine, already in the moment heavily. I nodded in a reply as he penatrated into me. My eyes blurred up as I could almost feel my innocence tear away. Daniel started to slowly move his body up and down against mine his hot breath on my face. A tear slid down the side of my face, I couldn't really ever describe what I felt then, but it was special.

As Daniel increased in speed soft moan started to leave my lips. I wrapped my arms around Daniels neck giving hi a sign to go faster. His hands found their way around my body constantly moving to my breasts and softly playing with them, if you will.

It was quiet as tiny beads of sweat started to form on my and Daniels foreheads. I bit his lip ring harder, giving off a sign he had found my G-spot. Daniel started to slow down with every moan. We were both close to orgasm as my body went cold and I started to shiver.

"I love you Lexia." Daniel whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Daniel." I replied quietly.

- - - - - -

We laid beside each other, fingers laced together trying to catch our breath back. We didn't say anything to disturb the surrounding.

I turned to Daniel and kissed his cheek, he turned to face me and smiled.

"Again?" He asked, smiling.