School, Eye-liner and Music

Another day at the institute.

Aiden's POV.

"Have fun at the institute guys!" I yelled out, watching Jet, Jorden and Erin walk into their school.

And off I go to the place I call school, at least it's friday. Tomorrow saturday.. Yay!

---

"Emo!" some random boy yelled as I entered through the school gate, all of his friend's laughed.

I walked over to my first class, it was math's.
I stood outside the door, I didn't want to go in, I could see that Lexia girl from the window.

I opened the door, said sorry to the teacher for being late and walked down to the same seat I sat at yesterday. I could feel her eye's following me all the way down to where she sat.

"Hello there noobie!" She said to me, while laughing along with her minion.

"Fuck off.." I mumbled under my breath and started drawing on my workbook.

----

I sat in the cafeteria alone at a table, occasionally something would be thrown over from other tables.
Making my head fall into my food.

"Dont you just love new school's?" I asked myself.

"Actually no." a familiar voice answered me, I looked up to see Lexia sitting across from me.

"What do you want Lexia?" I asked kind of pissed off.

"Call me Lex.. And relax, I'm not here to be your enemy, even though your fashion sense is something to be desired"

"What ever.."

"Well fine, be like that. But I'm having a get together tonight, a sleep over if you will.. I was wondering if you wanted to drop by? Were having steak for dinner.."

"I'm a vegeterian.."

"Well you can have grilled eggplant, just drop by hey.. It might be fun." Lexia said, as she got up and walked away.

The bell rang, making me jump and knocking my face into my fork.

"Fuck.." I whispered.

----

"Mummyyy!" I called out as I walked into the foyer.

"Yes sweety?" She replied walking into meet me, taking my school bag and walking into the kitchen, I followed.

"Can I stay at a friend's house tonight? She's Jet's friend's older sister.."

"Sure sweety.. Just make sure you come early tomorrow, aunty Tay is visiting"

"Alright"

I walked toward's my bedroom, Damn it, I thought. I hoped she'd say no.
Maybe it will be fun.