Status: getting there

My Heart

Goin On Tour

Cassadee's POV

"We're.. what?"
"Are you retarted Cassadee? We're going on TOUR with PARAMORE"
There was really no need to scream those words directly into my face, i'm pretty sure i am now covered in a layer of his saliva. Lovely.
"Thank you for that, Alex"
He grinned sarcastically. "I just..." I was struggling to breathe, let alone talk.
"Paramore... seriously?"
"Jesus Christ Cassadee, yes. Paramore."
I felt my knees start to shake, so i decided to sit on an amp and attempt to comprehend what was happening. I couldn't believe that I was going to be able to hang with, AND support Paramore. Which meant...
Hayley.
Hayley Williams...
All I could do was stare at the wall, until i eventually realized i was drooling.
I jumped up, and looked around to see if anyone had noticed. This could make for some annoying nicknames that would haunt me for the entire tour... and.... I didn't want Hayley to know I drooled...
I walked around Alex's house until i finally found him on the couch.

"Alex, dude, when are we leaving?"
"Next week, Cass"

Hayley's POV

It took a solid few hours to pack everything into the tour bus and get ourselves ready, but once it was done Zac made us some badass milkshakes, and we were off.
I was pretty nervous about this tour, Hey Monday were supporting us.
It was the first time we we're playing one of our tours with a band we weren't really close with.
Infact, I had only met them once, and it was briefly. Now I had to spend every day with them..
I hope I like them.
I hope they like me...
I sipped on my delicious milkshake, grinning at Zac's mad skills, and clicked through some pictures of the band on my laptop.
God Cassadee was stunning...

Cassadee's POV

They were minutes away from picking us up.
I couldn't believe we were sharing a tour bus with them, I couldn't believe I would get to spend every single day of the next month with Hayley. I couldn't believe there were going to be here ridiculously soon.
I squeezed into my denim skinny jeans, slipped on my grey leopard print singlet, pulled my arms into my red vest and stuck my feet into my supras.
Then I walked outside and dumped my bags on the ground, and waited for Paramore.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooer