Status: getting there

My Heart

Obvious

Cassadee's POV

I guess I was scared for nothing.
Hayley and I get along like we've known each other for ages, she's possibly the funniest person i've ever met.
All we did was watch crappy 80's movies, for hours, and she made it into the funnest time ever so easily. Being around her was so easy, although as soon as we made eye contact, or she bumped me accidently.. My heart would start racing, my face would be instantly red, and i'd become 'Awkward-Cassadee'. I admit i'm a very, very awkward person. But not this much.. not this often.
No one made do that.
Only Hayley.

I couldn't help but noticed how my eyes trailed over to her when she was reaching to her bunk for clothes to wear out tonight. How she looked in those jeans, how they clung to her figure.
The way her hips curved up into her skinny waist line. I had to push myself to stop staring at her, it wasn't right. She was my friend.
What was happening to me?

Hayley pulled a bunch of tees off her bunk and laid them out on the bunk below.
She considered something for a while, then pulled her shirt over her head and threw it on her bunk.
"Cass?"
I stumbled over.
She.. I... She was shirtless..
"Yup?"
eyes up Cassadee Pope, eyes UP
"Which do you think?"
She stood there, in her skin tight jeans, her flawless pale stomach, her lovely breasts.
She shone the cutest grin I had ever seen, and all I wanted to do was touch her.
All I wanted to do was put my arms around her adorable waist and hug her, and feel her warmth, and have her hug me back.
I wanted to run my hands down her front, and unbutton her jeans. I wanted to tell her how beautiful she was, I wanted to kiss her, I..
I wanted her...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this is okay.
3 subscribers and 19 readers :) that makes me really happy.
Feedback would be amazingggg:)
There could be taco's in it for you...?