Status: getting there

My Heart

Stuck On You

Hayleys POV

I caught Cass glancing at my chest and started to blush, so I turned away and stared at my selection at shirts, pretending not to have noticed.
"Which one do you think?"
She hesitated, looking at me, hesitating, looking at the shirts, looking at me.. and then picked out my 'Sunny Day Real Estate' shirt.
"This would look awesome on you." She was so pretty when she smiled like that.
"Thanks" I slid it over my torso and grabbed a random jacket from my bunk.
"Ready?"
"Ready for tacos Hayley? You don't seem to understand my love fo-"
"Hahahaha" I interupted her with my uncontrolable laughter. Her expression and tone of voice was priceless. This girl was actually too funny. "Come on stupid" I took her hand and lead her out the door.

Cassadee POV

Hayley's hand moulded into mine like they were made to fit together, and she kept holding on. She held my hand all the way to the 'Taco Hut', or wherever she was taking me.
The waitress sat us down in a booth, glaring out are hands in disgust and walking away.
Hayley didn't let go though, she eyed the waitress down, squeezed my hand and turned to smile at me.
"You're warm."
How was it that she could melt me, just by looking at me and comenting on the temperature of my hands? I went completely red again.

Hayley POV

I didn't normally hold hands, but I didn't normally feel this way about people.
Something about Cassadee was so irresistable, so adorable. I really didn't want to let go of her hand, and she seemed to want to hold mine. I had only really known her for two days, and I already felt so close to her. I felt so protective over her, every time a dude looked her up and down on the way over here, I wanted to walk over and hit him. And that waitress, I had to hold my self back from slamming her in the face.
The look on Cassadee's face after the waitress walked away wanted me to slam her even more. And the only thing that I could think of to wipe away her sad face was to squeeze her hand and smile.. But it seemed to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments! feedback!
<3