Status: getting there

My Heart

The Ocean

Hayley's POV

Cassadee looked so beautiful under the moon light.
Everything about her body, every single curve and bump was flawless. Not to mention her stunning face.
She had absolutely no imperfections. And her breasts... wow.
I had to mentally slap myself when I realised I was getting turned on. Right infront of her.

Wait. Was she staring at me?

..Was she still, staring at me?
I splashed her.
"Huh?"
"What you looking at beautiful?" Shit, did that sound really pervy? Oh god.
"Nothing. I just..You..Wait, what?"
I cracked up into laughter at her expression, then realised that she had stuttered... Which means that she must of been, and she has to..
HOLY NOODLES.

I bit my lip as I contemplated what to do, what move to take.
Then lowered myself into the cool water and smiled as I found my inspiration in her body.

Cassadee's POV

I was beyond embarassment at that momment, Hayley had caught me staring directly at her boobs. Her BOOBS. I'm such a freaking idiot. And she called me beautiful? Surely that was a joke...
I looked over at her perfectness, and she lowered herself into the water and moved towards me with the sexiest smile I had ever seen.
She held her arms out and I pulled her into me.
Was this really happening?
Her hands slid around my waist.
I pressed my nose against hers and held her head between my palms, closing my eyes.
"Hayley..." I breathed.
She traced patterns up and down my back, and I pressed my lips against hers sweetly.

In that momment, everything was warm, everything was glowing. Nothing mattered in that momment but us. Cassadee and Hayley.
I licked her lip, gaining entrance. She sucked on my tounge.
I moved my hands down her chin, down her sides, to her hips. I wanted to touch every part of her, I wanted to know every inch of her skin.
She met my hands at her hips and pulled them around her back, pushing our hips tighter together, causing more friction.
I let out a moan and she giggled.
Her tounge explored my mouth, she was an amazing kisser, and simultaneously her hands moved over me, warming whatever they touched.
Her soft fingers played with the elastic of my underwear, teasing me. Turning me on uncontrolably.
I took her hands, and showed them the way. Over my thighs, and between my legs.
She got the idea, and started rubbing me through my underwear.
"Oh Hayley"
"Cass.."

Hayley's POV

I could feel Cassadee getting moist through her underwear, I continued to grind out hips, and rub her harder when she moaned again.
"Fuuuck me Hayley" I grinned and began pulling down her underwear. For the first time, I felt her warmth, and her wetness.
"Oh Cassadee.."
I rubbed her clit harder and harder, and let our tounges dance.
I had never felt so wet..
She tightened her arms around my waist and more frequent "Ohhhh's" and 'Fuuuckk's' escaped her lips. My fingers moved inside of her, pumping in and out until I felt her tighten around me. "Wow"
She moved her lips down my neck, to my chest. Her hands massaged my breasts, and unhooked my bra, throwing it to the sand.
"You're so beautiful Hayley Williams"
She rubbed my breasts whilst she kissed me, making me wetter still.
Her kisses traveled downwards, to my nipples. Sucking on them and nibbling them.
I laced my fingers through her hair and moaned.
One of her hands moved downwards, teasing, tracing patterns up my thighs and across my underwear.
I took her hands, guiding her now, and slid one down my front. Biting back a moan.
She rubbed me hard, she was amazing at it. Her fingers pumped me and curled inside of me, I climaxed in minutes. Then laid my head against her shoulder.
I felt a kiss on my head, and looked up to kiss her on the nose.
"I hope you know i'm falling for you Cassadee Pope..."
She draped her arms around me and smiled.
"I hope you know i've already fallen."
I kissed her cheek and laid my head against hers.
And we just stood there, under the moon, naked. In the ocean.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i wrote this chapter, pressed sumbit, and my account signed out so i lost it.
Such a huge bitch to write it again, i hope its still as good as it was.
enjoy!
feedback is alwayyys appreciated :D

^ edited this chapter a tad, corrected spelling errors and such since I wrote it half asleep.
:)