Status: Completed - One Shot

Note to Self: Always Stretch First

Always Stretch First

Gerard sighed, wiping the sweat from his brow. Being on tour again took all the energy out of him. He laughed, shaking his head, as he saw Frank trip over himself from trying to slip out of his skin tight jeans. He bit his lip, letting his eyes travel down the toned, tattooed chest. Looking lower, led to the trail of black hair that teasingly fell into his boxers.

He shook his head from those thoughts, hearing his brother and other band mates come in.

“Hey, Gerard! Hi Frankie! You guys want to come out with use? We’re going for some drinks.” Gerard smiled at his brother, who mirrored his own eye color.

He shook his head, “No, I think I’m just going to stay here and rest.”

Mikey nodded understandingly. “What about you, Frank?”

Frank had on an adorable thinking face that made Gerard smile. “I’m just going to stay and make sure Gerard doesn’t blow up the bus.” Frank winked jokingly at Gerard, but still managing to make him blush.

It’s been an hour since Gerard’s band mates left, leaving him alone in the tour bus with Frank.

Gerard tossed and turned in his bunk, still having the image of the black hair that led to places he could only imagine. He groaned in annoyance, feeling his boxers tighten. He bit his lip, looking at the bunk next to his, seeing the bare, tattooed back of his best friend. He closed his eyes, letting his hand slip past the elastic band of his tightening boxers. He let his long fingers wrap around himself, throwing his head back into his pillow.

Frank turned in his bunk, hearing soft noises coming from Gerard’s. His eyes widened, seeing the blankets tossed from his body, with his hand deep into his boxers. His breath quickened, seeing Gerard arch his back in pleasure.

He slowly got out from his bunk, careful not to make a noise, all the while; keeping his eyes on Gerard’s thrashing body. He was just close enough to see sweat forming on Gerard’s forehead.

He skillfully straddled Gerard’s waist without him noticing, still moving his hand in an erratic manner.

Gerard let out a low moan from the back of his throat. His eyes snapped open, feeling a new pair of hands pull his away from himself. He blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the dark. He gasped seeing Frank towering over him with a satisfied, lust-filled smirk.

“F-Frank?” Frank shushed him with a simple run of his hands over Gerard’s smooth chest. Gerard gasped feeling how cold his fingers were.

Frank grinned as he rocked his hips into Gerard’s emitting a deep moan. Frank threw his head back, as Gerard bucked his hips up. Frank leaned down trailing hot kisses along the hollow part of Gerard’s neck. Gerard moaned, moving his head allowing better access.

Frank began to lead his kisses down Gerard’s chest. Frank smirked up at Gerard’s half-lidded gaze as he let his tongue travel past his lips and circle around Gerard’s nipple. Gerard emitted at sharp gasp. Frank grinned to himself as he let his teeth sink into the pink bud. Gerard groaned, threading his fingers into Frank’s thick locks.

Frank kissed and licked his way down Gerard’s shivering body. As he went lower down Gerard’s body, till he got to the elastic band. He bit his lip as he hooked his fingers in and teasingly, slow, pulled them down.

Gerard’s hands clenched the sheets, feeling Frank’s tongue lick at the dripping slit. “Oh-F-Frank!” Gerard yelled out Frank’s name in pleasure. Frank hummed in response, still bobbing his head up and down Gerard’s length.

Frank removed him from his mouth, traveling back up to Gerard’s soft, moist lips. Gerard smirked against his lips, because he could still taste himself on Frank’s hot tongue.

Gerard slipped his hands into Frank’s boxers from the back, squeezing his ass. Frank groaned into the kiss, bucking his hips into Gerard’s.

Gerard flipped them, him between Frank’s legs and Frank’s arms slung over his neck.

Gerard finally removed Frank of his restricting boxers. Frank giggled cutely, seeing Gerard carelessly fling them behind his shoulder. Gerard leaned down and captured Frank’s lips with his own. Frank groaned loving the skin on skin contact. Gerard looked down at Frank with questioning eyes. Frank swallowed breathlessly before nodding.

Gerard gave one last kiss before getting up to find his bag. Frank bit his lip as he stared at Gerard’s backside. Gerard hurriedly returned back to the bunk hiding the objects behind his back.

Gerard settled himself back in between Frank’s legs, bringing the objects into view. Frank’s eyes lit up with excitement seeing the bottle of lube and a condom package. Gerard coated his fingers with the cool lube. Frank took in a deep breath, feeling a digit slip into him. Gerard stared with concern as he slowly moved his finger in and out. He smirked seeing Frank begin to move back against his finger. He began to push a second digit in, along with his first, causing Frank to tense up. To relax him, Gerard brought his hand up and wrapped his fingers around Frank’s length. Frank slowly began to relax until he felt the third and final digit slip in.

“Oh, fuck! Gerard, right there!” Gerard grinned seeming to find Frank’s spot. Frank gripped Gerard’s shoulders, every time Gerard brushed by that special spot.

“Gerard, I think I’m ready.” Gerard pulled his fingers out causing Frank to whimper from the loss.

Gerard groaned feeling the condom grip at him. Frank grinned, squirting lube into his hand and stroking it onto Gerard’s length. Gerard gave one last look to Frank, making sure he was okay with what was about to take place. Frank nodded in reassurance.

Gerard slowly pushed his tip into Frank. Frank closed his eyes in pain. Gerard stopped all movement, waiting for Frank to adjust to the feeling. Frank nodded, allowing Gerard to go all the way in. Gerard thrusted in, hitting Frank’s spot dead on. Frank arched his back with his mouth wide open. Frank shivered in excitement upon seeing the cocky smirk evident on Gerard’s lips.

Gerard teased him by going at a painfully slow pace.

“Come on, Gerard! Go faster,” Frank whined, mid-moan. Frank’s back suddenly arched, feeling Gerard pound harder and faster into him.

Gerard could feel a tingling warmth form into the pit of his stomach. He could feel his sweat rolling down his back. He could feel his release coming soon. He quickly gripped Frank’s length, stroking quickly. Gerard suddenly pounded into Frank’s spot bringing them both over the edge.

They soon became a clash of sweaty, thrashing bodies, screaming each other’s name over and over. They kept their movement slow, dragging out their orgasm for as long as possible.

Gerard slowly pulled himself out of Frank and rolled to the side panting. Frank whimpered at the loss of contact. Everything grew quiet as their breathing returned to normal. Frank turned to Gerard, giving a kiss. “You wanna do it again?”

Gerard nodded. “But before we do, let’s stretch. I think I pulled a muscle.” Frank giggled at Gerard’s cute, pained expression.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup, this is my first time writing a sex scene. I hope it's not too horrible. I was actually writing this all during school... :D I just lost inspiration after hearing about Bob leaving MCR, but really, he'll always be apart of them... In my mind. Anyway! Hope you all enjoyed it!

Word count : 1,207