Status: By Order of Mr Dee. -I have deleted myself, so all messages shall be sent to Spider Blossom-

My Smile Is Your Best Feature

I smile when I remember you.

I think I smile when I re-read conversations you and I have had. You're not a guy, I don't think of you as a girl either.

I find it strange that when we talk, we have the strangest conversations. We once discussed falling over the side of the world and throwing milk over. I mean, come on, that is pretty strange. But I love you for that Crow, and if I didn't know you then fuck, what the Hell would have happened to me?

I wouldn't be smiling much anymore, I mean it, I'd be sat around being one of them moody teenagers that constantly glare at screens and express their hate onto the internet which then pisses off the rest of the world. No, haha, I don't want to be that.

So Emma, you make me smile. You always have and you always will. Because you're my best friend, and best friends don't break up. I've known you for a total of four years, I counted, and I've learned alot about you and about myself.

So smile, you git. Because you make me smile too.

Love you Emma! x

13:13 14/03/2010 UK time. (I did it because that Dee guy did it).